~His Queen~ (Kaname Kuran One-Shot) Part One

Something

Is about to give

I can feel it coming

I think I know what it is

Pain and sadness is all I ever felt. I grew up only knowing pain. I never had any friends.

I was the outcast. The freak of nature, but I didn't know why. I was always picked on for my odd colored eyes. They matched my hair color. I knew I wasn't normal. I knew I was different. I never had a good childhood. I watched my parents being murdered. There was nothing I could do. I help helpless. I could of saved them, but I was to weak. I could of done something. They were ripped apart. All of them. My mother, my father, my big brother. I just ran away. The guilt was eating away at me. But I knew all vampires weren't the same. Why? Because the man that saved me that night was a pureblood known as Kaname Kuran. From this day on I knew I owed him my life.

I'm not afraid to die

I'm not afraid to live

And when I'm flat on my back

I hope to feel like I did

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I know that I'm dying. My life is ending. And it's going to happen very soon. I can feel it. I can feel my time running out. Nobody knew of my sickness. Nobody. Just me. I couldn't even tell the man that saved my life 11 years ago. The man who holds my heart. I was going to die so what was the point in confessing. It would all just be a waste. My life is nothing, but a countdown. Can you save me now or is it too late?

And hardness

It sets in

You need some protection

The thinner the skin...

Yuna was standing outside with her fellow classmate and prefect Yuuki trying to hold back all the screaming fangirls. Why do they have to be so loud Yuna though. Zero didn't even stay to help us. Jerk. We finally got them in line as the gate opened. Kaname Kuran was the first to walk through. Yuna watched him with a small smile. His gaze turned and met hers making her blush and turn away. Yuna failed to see the adoring look he was giving her. She just didn't understand how he felt about her, but he would make her see very soon. Yuna was looking down when she felt cool fingers under her chin lifting her head up. Yuna looked up meeting a pair of mahogony colored eyes.

"Hello Yuna" Kaname said gently to the red headed female who made his heard swell and skip a beat.

"Hai! Kaname-Sama" Yuna replied. "You should be getting to class now" Yuna told him softly. Kaname seemed to notice how pale she was getting. It worried him greatly. Before he could ask her if she was okay Yuna toppled over into a coughing fit. The smell of blood waffing through the air. He panicked. He had to get her to the infirmary immediately. He picked Yuna up and rushed away. He made it to the infirmary and demanded she get treated. They immediately got to work. He waited outside the room until the nurse came out saying that Yuna requested to see him. Kaname rushed to her side.

"What's going on Yuna?" He demanded. When it came to her well being he needed to know. She looked away. "Please tell me" Kaname pleaded. She loved the man plus he saved her life so he had every right to know. Yuna turned and looked him in the eyes without a single emotion.

"I'm dying"

Who's to know when the time has come around

Don't want to see you cry

I know that this is not goodbye..

Kaname's eyes widened. He was going to lose her. His face was blank. Yuna didn't know what he was thinking and she was scared to know.

"How long have you known?" He wanted to know. Yuna looked away.

"Since I was 8" She whispered. Kaname loved this girl to death and he wasn't going to let her go even if he was disappointed that she never told him in the beginning.

"I can save you" Kaname replied. Yuna gasped.

"How?" She asked excited. Her fate was now in his hands.

"I can turn you" Yuna smiled. "On one condition though" her smile weakened.

"Yes! Anything!" Yuna replied frantically. Kaname stared at her a few seconds before placing his face into her neck. Yuna shivered at the contact.

"Become my queen" He demanded huskily. "I love you my dear Yuna". To say Yuna was shocked was an understatement.

"Anything for you Kaname" Yuna replied softly. She moved her head to the side giving him more access to her jugular. Taking that as his invitation he gently bit into Yuna's porclain like skin.

"I love you too..."