2:pick up

Kristan pov.

I always pick up Rihanna first and then drop her off at my mom's house. I started to drive back to Henry's school when I saw a little duck's. I stopped right away.

I got a lot of honks then started to drive again. I saw Henry sitting there with the little girl again. I believe her name was Sophia.

I honked the horn and then Henry got up and so did Sophia. Henry got into the back and she nocked on the window.

I open the window and she asks me

"Can I use your phone my uncle's were supposed to pick me up a while ago"

"Of course here open the door and sit while you wait"

She type in the number and it rang once or twice until you could hear a raspy voice say hello

"Hello uncle Ethan were are you "

"Oh shit I am so sorry Sophia I fell asleep"

"Oh how long is it going to take you to get here"

"Like an hour"i thought maybe she could come over and he could pick her up from our house.

"Hey sweetie do you want to come over and your uncle can pick you up from our house"her eyes lit up from happiness as I said that.

"Uncle Ethan can I it is Henry's mom"

"Fine just tell her to text me the address"

With that she said ok hung up and handed me my phone back. Got in the back with Henry and heard her giggle as Henry talked about how Rihanna drew all over his homework

》》At the house《《

I picked up Rihanna on the was home and text Sophia's uncle

                                Me:hey this is Henry's mom the address is*****

Sophia's uncle:oh ok thank you my brother and I should be there in a little

Sophia's uncle:thank you so much for offering to take her to your house

Me:it was no trouble

                             Me:she is a doll,so who's is she

Sophia's uncle:oh she is my sister's
Read

I heard the door bell ring an call Sophia. I walked to the door and opened it. There stood Sophia's uncle and a man who looked just like him.

"Sophia is coming right now"

"Thank you again our sister is going to kill when she find's out we forget to pick her up"

"Oh well come in"

Sophia came running down with Rihanna and Henry.

"Mommy does she have to leave" Rihanna asked me.

"Awww sweet cheeks she has to go home with her mommy and daddy "

Sophia gave Rihanna a hug and Henry a hi five.

"Mommy can one of Sophia's uncles be my new daddy" Henry ask

"OMG sweetie that's not how it works and I pretty sure Sophia's uncle's have there own partners"

I stared to blush as I pick Henry up.

"Uhhh well we should go and you should call me Ethan" I nod as he grabbed Sophia hand.

"And you can call me Grayson" the one with the scar on his chin said.

"You can call me Kristan I smile"

End:✌🏻❤
Longest chapter I have ever written lol
Well vote and comment.