"you're so cute"

hey guys!

so this is a short story written back when all of the crew were together in Magcon, so this is a really old story. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy reading it!

..

It's another event for a meet and greet with your boyfriend Shawn and your friends Mahogany, Matt, Cam, Nash, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Dillon, Jacob, Aaron and Taylor.

All of you are gathered in one hotel room since you wanted to hang out.

You were all chatting together until Matt starts to annoy Shawn by flicking his ear multiple times. Shawn gets a little mad and says "Matt will you stop it already?! It's starting to get real annoying and it hurts a little!"

~Lauren's POV~

I chuckled a little as I watched Shawn's facial expressions. Nash says "Damn Shawn calm down he was just playing around. He's Matt after all" Everyone laughs including myself. "Yeah Nash's right and I'm sorry dude jeez" Matt adds as he sits back on his phone again.

"It's just starting to hurt. I didn't say anything wrong" Shawn said with his tensed shoulders. I started to stare at him with a smile. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he stared back and said "What?" with a pissed look.

"You're just so cute" I said as I giggled. I stopped giggling when I noticed Shawn was looking at me with this serious look, I will admit it gave me chills.

"You know.." he said as he laid back on the bed.

"When girls see their boyfriends all angry they think it's hot and really sexy. No, oh no but when I do it, it's considered 'cute' or 'adorable'. Great."

He has got everyone's attention now, and I was, for once, lost for words. I sat quietly thinking of something to say.

"It was a little hot yeah.." I replied with a soft voice. "It's never smoking hot or sexy" he grunted. I wanted to sink into the chair from how red I was. Then finally, someone spoke up ugh!!!

"Well Shawn you aren't much of that dirty naughty boy, you're more of a sweet and cute type of boyfriend..I would guess.." Jack J said.

"He's right yeah you're not much of a bad boy, you're too sweet to be called that I don't know" Cameron added to Jack, and everyone agreed.

"OH REALLY?" Shawn yelled. Now, I got scared, it's the first time seeing Shawn like that..(lol Benito arises)

"Shawn it's fine don't get mad it's just I find everything you do is very cute that's all" I said. Shawn got up from the bed. He was red from all the anger in him. Now, I was really scared.

"Shawn what are you doing?" I said as he was approaching me. Shawn grabbed my waist and put me over his shoulder. "SHAWN WHAT THE HELL" I shouted. The rest were so surprised, they haven't seen Shawn like this either.

He grabbed his room key and opened the door. With his back to the boys, he said "Let me show you something EXTREMELY cute then" as he released his hot breath, which I felt hit my thigh as he held me. He slammed the door shut and we left the hotel room...

~Taylor's POV~

"What?" I said with my mouth wide open.

"the fuck.." Dillon continued.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" Cameron yelled with laughter.

"He was like 'I'm gonna show you my cute lil friend' and he just left us" Matt says. Everyone laughed.