Celoso Part One

Rosa Gonsalo. The normal kid. Her Mother Maya Gonsalo is a Chef and Wanita is her best friend. They all work at a small bakery in Chihuahua called Celoso. Celoso in English means jealousy. They have no idea why it's called Celoso because Rosa's great, great grambapy started the restaurant years and years ago. Wanita is 13 years old along with Rosa. Wanita has long black hair that shiners in the sun. Rosa has blonde hair that shiners in the evening crisp moonlight. Rosa has a happy personality that is like no others. Towards new people she is very shy,but to robbers that come at least 2 times a month she can save the shop. Wanita is a person who loves scary things. She also kicks but to robbers but again Wanita's dad, Juanpa Renaro is a FBI agent that's works for Mexic City but  problems and ID's stop them from moving there. Rosa has no dad but has a aunt named Rosawa. Rosawa cooks the dinners at Celso. Tonio Sanders is the only American class mate they have which is Wanita's dad's friend's son . Tonio is best friends with them to. He has shortish tan hair. He and Rosa bake the morning muffins and bagels. Him and Wanita have Salsa dance off's all the time and Wanita takes home the Chaminship. Celoso is like a home to them.