Chapter 2

I blinked a bit seeing myself in a room. None of the rooms I'm familiar of. I look down to see wires and gadgets that I don't even know what they are. I see dad and mom sitting here in front of me just talking a bit.

"Dad?" I said a bit silently. Dad looked up and smiled.

"Ana, are you ok?" I have a headache a big one, probably from hitting the ground. Also, my arm hurts.

"My head and arm." I tried to move my hurt arm, but when I did, I whined. It hurts badly. Dad took my hand and kissed my forehead.

"You're going to be alright." I look at the screen thingy. Green lines going up and down. It's my heart monitor.

The doctor came in saying that I need some prescriptions for my headache since that I probably hit my head hard on the grass. I also needed a cast for my arm. They're going to do right now. The doctor left to go make the mold for the cast.

"Dad? What time is it?"

"Very late at night." Dad replied quietly for the other patients respects.

It was silent for a second hearing the tick and tocks of a clock, beeping of the heart monitor and the people talking outside the door. The doctor came in with the mold (I do not know how they do casts) and wrapped it around my arm. The color is blue. My favorite color. The doctor unhooked me from the wires and told me, mom and dad that we are ready to go home.

~~

It's the next morning, still having a major headache making it worse, the children screaming. I watched some Spongebob until Avia, Brailee and Emmi came up to me with a magic marker (permanent marker). Emmi held a folderdpiece of paper, what it seems to be a homemade card.

"Ana, Brailee, Emmi and I heard about yesterday and we felt bad. I really want to sign your cast." Avia asked with a big smile. Brailee and Emmi did too.

"Alright!" I sat up since I was laying down and held out my cast. Avia took off the cap of the marker and wrote her name. I smiled seeing Avia's handwriting in cursive. Brailee write her name in cursive too and Emmi wrote her name regularly. I smiled.

"Thanks, guys. I appreciate it." I look down at the three names written on it.

"Oh, also, I made this for you when you went to the hospital." Emmi handed the homemade card to me.

"Me too! Well, I did the idea." Avia said. I opened the card and it said,

I hope you feel better!

Love, Emmi, Avia and Brailee.

A drawing of Avia, Brailee, Emmi and I is on the card too. I giggled.

"Thanks, guys! You didn't have to do this for me!" Avia, Brailee and Emmi have me a hug.

"I hope you feel better!" All three of them said in unision. I smiled.

"Thanks, guys. You guys are the best sisters and cousin ever!"