He stops at a room who he thinks is the guest room. He walks close to the door and he clearly hears someone sobbing. Jungkook! That's the name that first came to his mind. He slowly open the door and there he saw Jungkook.

Taehyung felts his chest tighten while looking at Jungkook. He didnt know that guy who is so famous and a bully that all people frightened of, is crying like a mess. "J-Jungkook.." He goes near to Jungkook who is crying while hugging his knees.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung didnt finish on his word when Jungkook hugs him. Taehyung can feel Jungkook's hug tighten. "T-Taehyung he leaves us..." Jungkook's voice is cracking because of crying. "D-Dad leave us.. He left us for another girl.." Taehyung face Jungkook. He can clearly how hurt Jungkook was.

He didnt experience whay Jungkook experience but he can feel what Jungkook feels right now. "Taehyung I hate him.." Jungkook said lowly, cracking voice, while fidgeting his fingers.

"Jungkook forget everything okay? It will be fine.." Taehyung said while trying to help Jungkook to calm. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and nodded. He hugs Taehyung and buried his face on Taehyung's neck. He knows it looks like he's a child but he just want to hug someone.

Taehyung just rub Jungkook's back and hum a song. "Tae.." Taehyung's heart skipped a little beat fast when Jungkook called him that. "S-Stay with me.."

------------------------>>>>>>>

Jungkook can feels his head aching too much. Argh! I hate this feeling! He started to remember what happens last night. Taehyung. He looks at his side and there he saw Taehyung, peacefully sleeping on the side of his bed.

He remembers that Taehyung is the one who keep him calm last night. He didnt left me. He stood up and walks outside the room.

"Mr. Choi.." Mr. Choi bows at him. "What can I do for you Young Master?" He looks at the door of the kitchen. "Are the maids still sleeping?" Mr. Choi nodded. "Why young master? You want me to wake them up?" Jungkook shooks his head. "No need. Come with me. I wanna cook something.." Jungkook said.

---------------------->>>>>>

"Rise and shine- Luh?" Taehyung looks around and he suddenly realize that he is not in his room. He sighs heavily remembering what happened last night.

He walks outside the room and walks straight at the living room when he smells something yummy. "Pancakes!" He exclaimed to himself and walls straight at the kitchen and there he saw Jungkook preparing thr breakfast. He knows how to cook?

"You know how to cook?" Taehyung asks Jungkook making the blonde guy almost jump. "Aish! Do you have to make me shock!?" Taehyung just rolled his eyes at Jungkook and look at the pancakes. "Its...for you. Sit down there. Its my peace offering for...last night." Jungkook said while scratching the back of his neck.

"I dont know how to cook. I just try it for the first time in my life so dont say something about it." Jungkook says and started to eat. Taehyung looks at him. So this is his first time? Taehyung shooks his head and started eating. Yummy! Taehyung exclaimed to himself.

"What's your plan for the school break next week?" Taehyung almost choke on what Jungkook said. Do I have to tell this bastard? Tch. "I have plan with my bestfriend.." Taehyung said and started to eat again. "Come with me." Taehyung choke when Jungkook said that. "What? No way. I dont wabt to leave my bestfriend because I'm going with you." Taehyung complains.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and stop eating. "Is he so important to you!?" Jungkook shouts at him. "Of course! He's my fvcking bestfriend you bastard!" Taehyung answers and continue eating. Jungkook just sighed heavily.

Lately were just okay and now fighting again? Argh dont tell me this Jeon Jungkook is a fvcking girl? He's going to menopause anytime. "If you want to whisper something, use your mind, and for your fvcking information I'm not a girl and I dont want to get menopause. Finish that immediately I will drive you to your home." Jungkook said formally and continue his eating.

----------------------->>>>>>

"Eomma? Appa?" Taehyung calls his parents but no one respond. "Eomma-" Taehyung didnt finish on what he's saying when his mother came with his father. "How are you? Do you stay fine to your friend's house?" Taehyung just nodded and look at Jungkook who is behind him.

"Oh? He is your friend?" Taehyung shooks his head but his mother and father already greet Jungkook. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. So this isyour house?" Taehyung rolled his eyes on how judgemental Jungkook is. "Ah Jungkook you may go now..." He drags Jungkook outside their house and wave at him before he close the door loudly.

"Why did you do that to your friend?" Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and go to his bedroom leaving his mom and dad dumb founded.

------------------------->>>>>>>

"Where did you go?" Namjoon asks Jungkook. They are in Namjoon's bar right now early in the morning. "Nothing. Why are we here in 8:00 in the morning bastard?" Namjoon tooks his laptop and go to his Twitter account.

"What's that?" Namjoon rolled his eyes to Jungkook. "You just ask me to find the place where Jungkook and his friend will have a vacation right? There it is." Jungkook looks on a account he assume is to Taehyung's bestfriend which ia right.

Shishi
@hoshi_7134

Jeju Island with @kim_taetae next week!

Jungkook smirks at Namjoon. "So what do you think?" Namjoon asks Jungkook. Jungkook tilt his head. "Well the trip to Jeju is on next week. Book our flight." Namjoon nodded and book a flight immediately.

Having fun with Kim Taehyung at Jeju? Hmmm nice.