| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |

Start from the beginning

"How many nails are you missing?" Vicki asked as they climbed into the car.

"Three." Jenni said as she drove down the street of Miami.

"Not to bad, i lost all mine when i fault those three girls." Vicki said fixing her sunglasses.

"Yeah but Sam just slapped me one and pulled my hair." Jenni said.

"Yeah, you stood up for yourself though." Vicki said.

"Well it's ridiculous, she wanted to know what Ron was doing when he went out, that letter is a hundred percent the truth, and she is still kissing him." Jenni said.

"I know, that's the weirdest things." Vicki said.

"How are you feeling after everything that's happened with Vin?" Jenni asked.

"Um, it's a horrible feeling living in a house with your ex, that I've been thinking of leaving." Vicki said.

"What?! You can't leave Vic! This is our sister vacation, please don't let Vin ruin that for you." Jenni said reaching over and squeezing her sister's hand.

"Jen, every time i see him my heart breaks all over again, i truly loved him and it's hard to see that us breaking up hasn't effected him. I'm always the one who gets hurt the most." Vicki said wiping the tear under her sunglasses. "When i sat there and broke up with him, It was almost as if my other half disappeared, and i know Nicole is your best friend but i'm finding it to be really difficult to be in a room with her too. So, i think i need to take a break and get over Vin because he is literally breaking me from the inside." Vicki said looking over at her sister who was crying.

"I'm so sorry, I've been a horrible sister! I didn't realize what pain you are going through, i completely understand and support you with anything you choose, but it's not going to be the same without you here in Miami." Jenni said as she parked in front of the nail salon and wrapping her sister in a long and much deserved hug.

"Now, let's enjoy the day together." Vicki said as they got out of the car and walked inside.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Pauly, can i talk to you for a second?" Vicki asked the one true friend she has in this house. Pauly nodded and walked outside with Vicki who sat down.

"What's going on? Are you alright?" Pauly asked grabbing Vicki's hands in his.

"Every since what happened with Vin, I've been finding it hard to stay happy in this house." Vicki said. Pauly knew exactly what Vicki was going to say.

"No Vicki, you are not leaving this house because of Vin." Pauly said grabbing Vicki's face who has tears running down her cheeks.

"I have to, Pauly. I am falling apart every time i am reminded of who i once loved and possibly still do, it's like a knife has been stabbed into my heart and i cant remove it. You and Jenni are the only ones who i still have faith in and right now i need to go home and realize that Vin and i are over for good and i need to figure my pain out on my own." Vicki said watching as Pauly cried his eyes out.

"I don't want you to leave Vic." Pauly cried as he held me in a tight hug.

"I'm not going forever, i just won't be in Miami. I'm pretty sure Jenni is going to make me come back to the shore house whether i like it or not." Vicki said laughing at the thought.

"If you don't come back to the shore house, I'll come and get you myself." Pauly said into Vicki's shoulder as he still held onto her with his life.

"I love you Pauly." Vicki said.

"I love you too." Pauly said knowing that the way she loved him wasn't the same.

"I better go start packing and say goodbye to the Miami house." Vicki said getting up and walking back inside for the last time.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Make sure to have fun for me." Vicki said pulling her stuff outside looking up at her sister and Pauly.

"It won't be as much fun without you Vicki." Pauly said.

"You guys are going to be fine, make the last few days in Miami the best, and I'll make sure to come and visit you Pauly." Vicki said.

"You better." Pauly said picking Vicki up into a big hug.

"Drive safety. Call me when you get home." Jenni said wrapping her arms around her sister who she was so proud of.

"I will, i love you guys." Vicki said putting her bags into her car.

"We love you too." Pauly and Jenni said as Vicki climbed into her car. Vicki started the car, beeped the horn and drove off down the street making Jenni cry.

"This house i truly falling apart." Jenni cried as Pauly wrapped his arm around her.

"There goes our glue to keep this family together." Pauly said.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

That was hard to write!
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading, this is how season two ends and next chapter is going to be season three. . so i hoped you like it and understand who the season was cut so short!

I felt bad for Vicki and everything that happened to her but i promise to bring her back stronger and have even more reason to love her!

So once again thank you so much for the comments and the votes, i'm really happy you like this book!

Thanks everyone! xo