| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |

Start from the beginning

"I was watching out for you!" Snooki yelled at Sam.

"It's done, stop talking now." Ron said.

"You fucked up Nicole, you have a shit relationship with Emilio, you slept with your best friends man and now your trying to tear up our relationship." Ron yelled.

"I don't give a shit about Emilio! I feel shit about what I did to Vicki, she doesn't deserve that, she stood up for me through everything!" Snooki yelled pushing Ron in anger.

"You fucked up Nicole!" Ron yelled as Snooki walked outside.

  As everyone seemed to calm down, Vicki went to walk out of the room.

"Sticking up for your slut of a sister." Ron said under his breath but Vicki heard it.

"Say that again Ron!" Vicki said walking back into the kitchen and grabbing a plate and was about to throw it at him but Vin grabbed her.

"You heard me Vicki, you're just as bad as you're sister." Ron said obviously just wanted to stir up shit.

"Why are you having a go at me for? I haven't done shit, I've had a shit week and your attacking me Ron, is it because i was mad at you? You called Sam a cunt and then you just called my sister a slut, two disgusting words that no man should ever say to a woman, you were my best friend Ron but after seeing your true colours, I want nothing to do with you." Vicki said pulling herself out of Vin's arms.

"Don't touch me Vin." Vicki said before leaving the room with tears running down her face and disappeared into the bathroom.

  What is happening to my family? Vicki thought while turning the shower on, she couldn't stopped the tears, everything was just piling down on top of her. Her mother being sick, her boyfriend who she loved had sex with her best friend and now her brother Ron disgusted her, it was all just falling apart.

  Vicki stepped into the shower as the tears started to flow and she couldn't physically stop them, so she stood under the water flow and watch as the steam rushed into the bathroom. Vicki washed her face as the water trickled down her body.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Will you come with me to get my nails redone?" Jenni asked as Vicki sat up in her bed, yawning.

"I thought you had work?" Vicki asked.

"I'm not going to be stuck in a ice cream shop with the bitch and cheater." Jenni said.

"Fair enough." Vicki said getting up and quickly getting dressed.