Taehyung doesnt want his life to be like this. He's happy and contented on what he have in his life. His family and Hoshi is important. But he accidentally enters this fvcking life for him.

When he reaches home, heheards his mother singing while his father playing a guitar. He happily opens the door and looks at his parents weirdly. "The two of you? What you're doing?" Taehyung asks his parents. "Aww our son is here.. wait you cut youre class?" Taehyung just shook his head on how weird his mom is.

"Mom my head hurts a lot. I really need to rest a lot.." Taehyung excuse and go to his room immediately.

"What's going on with our son?" Mr. Kim ask his wife but Mrs. Kim just shrugged his shoulders. "I think he just really needs to rest.." Mrs. Kim answers.

But Taehyung's head didnt really hurt. He just want to take a nap after what happened lately. For dragging him to Jungkook's house, for saying that he wil behis fvcking slave, foe blackmailing him and of course for taking his first kiss.

He punch his pillow and pouted at himself. "I wish Hoseok is there... But he's not." Taehyung mumbles to himself.

---------------------->>>>>

"You sure? A slave?" Namjoon asks Jungkook. They were in their office and fixing something. Jungkook nods on him while finishing his bussiness report. "Whoah whoah! Its first time that Jungkook made this kind of punishment!" Yoongi exclaimed. Jungkook just smirks at them. "Well I really want that nerd to hate me so much." Jungkook said as he rest his back at the sofa. "Infact he really hates you to the point that he wanna kill you anytime." Namjoon said.

"Well that's sounds good.." Jungkook said as he takes a sip of his apple can juice. He really want that nerd to hate him so much so that he will do this.

------------------->>>>>>>>>>

Its evening and Taehyung still thinking what happened lately. He really hates Jungkook. He fvcking hates Jungkook. "That bastard! I will kill him!" Taehyung mumbles to himself. He dont know how to kill a person but now he thinks he can.

He stood up and put his jacket on. He really needs to refresh himself. "Taehyung where sre you going?" Mr. Kim asks his son. Taehyung didnt respond and just go outside the house.

"I think he's headache really stressed him." Mrs. Kim mumbles to herself.

But its not the headache. Its the fvcking Jeon Jungkook who really stressed him out. He drives his bicycle and went to a nearest Mcdo in their town.

"One macchiato please.." the waiter smiles at him and gets his order. He patiently wait when he sees a familliar guy who is sitting almost behind him.

H-Hoseok!? Taehyung immediately look around exactly the waiter already put his order at the table. "What is he doing here?" Taehyung mumbles to himself as he stare at the hot macchiato infront of him.

"I want to refresh my mind.." He looks around and saw Hoseok who is peacefully drinking his coffee. Hoseok looks straight to Taehyung and must say that Taehyung's cheeks turned to be tinted pink. He's blushing.

"Ahhh- ahh... I have t-to go.." He was about to leave when he remembers what Hoseok did to him last time. "T-Thank you for... helping me last time.." Taehyung bows his head. "I did that because if I will just let Jungkook do that I think youre mother and father are now crying cause you're dead." Taehyung chokes on what Hoseok says.

Hoseok looks at Taehyung and Taehyung being Taehyung just avoid his haze. "Kid. Goodluck." Hoseok says and walk outside the fastfood resto. Taehyung shivers on what Hoseok says but he just brush all his thoughts away.

------------------------->>>>>>>>>

"Aish Jungkook stop that naughty things!"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at Jimin who is talking with him on skype. "Hyung I have to! He makes a mistake and he have to be punished." Jungkook said as he takes a bite of his favorite lasagna. Jimin on the other hand just shook his head, hopefully wishing that the guy who is happily eating the lasagña realizes what he do.

Jimin sighed heavily and glare at Jungkook and Jungkook being Jungkook just pout at him. "What?" Jungkook asks Jimin.

"Stop that nonsense things you rabbit!"

Jungkook was about to speak when he's oh-so-cool-cousin Jimin already ended the call. "But I'm not a rabbit!" Jungkook whines to himself.

He feels so full right now just because he eats his favorite lasagña. He sat on the couch and playfully thinking on what he will do to Taehyung tomorrow. Jungkook gets his phone and immediately search Taehyung's name on twitter and luckily he found it.

"So this is Taehyung without glasses?" Jungkook stares at Taehyung's profile. Wearing fit jeans and vans shirt while happily smiling at the camera with his bestfriend Hoshi.

Jungkook didnt realized that he stares too much at Taehyung. He admits that Taehyung looks hot and handsome at the same point but that's not his plan. He gets Taehyung's number and immediately message him.

To:Nerd

Be there in school at 7:00 am. If you will be late, you dont want what punishment I will give to you. *Devilish smirk insert