CHARACTERS;)

Okaay so Thiss Is My Fifth Story. But I won't Be Writing This Alone, Alayna Is Gonna Help Me. Soo Yeah, . .ENJOOOOY:D

Igna:

Waasup Trick? I'm Igna Mariee Jones Aka Danger. I'm  Selfish,Ignorant,And I don't Really Care. I Have Long,Black Died Gold At The Bottom,Stop's In The Middle Of Mii Back. Mii Eyes Are Hazel,Imma Thick Red Bone, coke Bottle Shape.I'm Half Mexican,Trinidadian,and African American. I Go To Murfway High, Coolest Than The Coolest Chick There.I Ain't Really Cool With Most People,So Call Me A Stranger to You New Bee's. .Haha  I Onlii Hang With Latavia (Mii Bfffff), Alayna, And Then Miracle. But Dueces Yall . .Gotta Get Back To Bussiness.

Latavia:

Yioooooo Wassup Nigga? I'm Latavia Ja'Naee Carter Aka Scarfacee. Yeaah sure I'm Funni But Also Meaner Than You Thought. Imma Thug,Cause I'm bout That Thugg Life. I Like to Boss People Around,Call Me Bossy. I See My Self As Exotic,Weird,And A Thug. Imma Bi-Polar I'll change Mii Mood, Just Within a Snap Of A Finger. Aniiwaiis I'm Mixed With  Trinidadian,Belizean,Ethiopian And African American.And I Can't Forget I'm also mixed With A Handfull Of Nigga. Mii Frame Is Like a coke bottle. Mii Eyes Are Light Brown. I Go To Murfway High, And I'm cooler Than Anii Chick You Know. Well That's Enough Bout Me Ion Want You Stalkin Or Nun. But go Hit Up Mii Other B*tches. I Got Bussiness To Do.

Alayna:

Wassup? I'm Alayna Renee Gonzalez Aka Damage. I Agree With People When They Call Me Rude. I Admit I'm Rude And Hilarious. I'm From a Place People Call Hell. I Am Very Misundersood But I Stay Happy.Even Thoo I Live In The Hood.My Hair Is black and Blonde Little Past Mii Shoulder,Mii Eyes Are Hazel,I'm Light skin But I Got Curves.  Mii Frame Is Like The Pop Star Demi Lovato.I'm Mixed With Indian,Belizean,Creole,And Black. I Go To Murfway High, Nothing good goes On There .. Unless You Shoot The Principal.Which Happen But That Nigga Still Here. Only 3 People Are Close to Me, Latavia( Scarfacee), Igna(Danger), And Miracle(Riot). They Like Mii Sisters.

Miracle:

Heeeeeyyyyoooooo. Thii Name Is Miracle Whip, Lmfaaooo Jk It's Miracle Naomi Young. I Am Extremely Funii And Free Spirited. I Am nice,But Don't Push Me. Mii Parents Are Both Producers So i'm rich. I Have Long Black Hair That Stops In The Middle Of Mii Back. I'm African American And Mexican. I'm Thick;) And Mii skins Caramel. I Love To Dance And Rap.I Go To Murfway Highschool,It's A Dope Asx School. I Hang Out With Mii B*tches Scarfacee,Danger and Damage. .Aniiwaii's That's Enough. I Got Stuff To Handle. 

There Are Other People In This story But These Are The Mains. .The Others Will Come In Anii Time. Okaay Let Me Get Started With The Story, Some Parts Are Rated R. . .