Chapter 1 :The Meet

New chapter! Sorry it took so long!!

-2nd Person-

You stomp your way through the green brownish forest. You had just rescued a princess from certain doom,just to be unfairly compared to the great and all mighty "Finn The Hero". Now you didn't really have anything against the young adventurer,hell you looked up to the guy, it's just being constantly compared to someone more experienced in the field upsets you greatly. You dont even look like the guy but being your own person is something nice in th land of Ooo.

You huff as you push pass all the greenery around you. You then step- just to quickly fall face first into a disgusting gooey mud-like substance. Today felt like it was going to donk a hecka lot.

-3rd Person-

(Y/n) attempted to get up many times to no avail. The mud was just too slippery to get a proper grip. They tried again just to bang their head on the mushy ground. (Y/n) was ready to try once more until they heard a young and familiar-unfamiliar voice-
"Um do you need-" (Y/n) blanks out.
They knew exactly who that voice was...

(Y/n) quickly jumps up and screams"FINN-MAN I'M A HUGE FAN...I kinda hat- HA HA envy you...dog you have mad skills"
They tried their best to seem cool but the person in front of them inwardly cringed.
"..um well I'm not-" (Y/n) interrupts "Mann Finn I can't really see on the account I fell in mud but are you okay? You look sick-And I heard humans turn green when their sick but-"I'm not me!" The Green Finn yells.

(Y/n) wipes the mud from their eyes and yelps out a quick "wha-" He speaks up again."I mean I'm not him."

(Y/n) was confused...no they were beyond confused,a more fancier word something Princess Bubblegum would use...Fern stood there a bit feeling the awkward tension lay itself on top of the two teens.(Y/n) finally spoke up asking the green Finn what exactly he is.

-Fern's POV-

Wow-whoopie doo, this is just great I'm always getting compared to the all godly Finn. The o-"what are you?...." my face falls, feeling a pool of angst roll up my stomach. They looked shocked as they looked at my sudden face and quickly yelped out" I-i mean-no uuh w-what are you...as a person-haha" They let out a nervous chuckle.
I go over to the log they clumsily tripped over and sit down. I pull my hands to my knees and say" Well it's pretty simple I'm a semi genetic clone made from memories and a plant based substance-I was originally made by a smaller Finn clone within a sword and a grass sword which had a grass spider, which is a rare parasite, that combined to make me...I dont know why....oh um are you up to speed?" They made an odd face and slowly nodded.

-(Y/n)'s POV-

If I make a smart face and slow nod I'll look like I understand what the hell he just said. He looks at me and I'm pretty sure he thinks that I understand fully...or thinks I'm a dumb donk.
I slowly walk towards him and well maybe I should ask for his name
"Hey um guy-pal I'm (Y/n)" I look at him waiting for his reply.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I stood there staring at him till he speaks up. "Uhhh...w-wut" I cringe and say "Wellllll..when someone says their name...the other says their's"
He jumped up and said "OH! UHuhh its Grass Finn"
I glanced at him sideways "Grass Finn?"
He speaks up again
"Well...doobs just call me Fern."