Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The contest

___'s POV: The next morning I got up and had to endure yet another borinbg day at school, lucky for me there was a small fire in the cafateria and school had to be let out early. I came home around 12 o'clock and when to my computer and opened the official BVB site to see if anything new was up. And surprisingly there was, V.I.P. ticket contest were held at each venue. I clicked the location were I would be seeing BVB and entered the contest. You could only enter a maximum of five times, so I did. I sighed as I contunued to look at there page and pray. 'I hope I win.' I said to myself. But sadly I would have to wait until tomorrow to find out anything. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday, so I can have my phone on the hole day incase I do win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day around 3:30 I got a phone call. "Hello?" "Hi is this ___?" "Yes it is." "Congradulations! You won the contest to meet BVB in your area!" I was shocked. "Oh my god really!?" "Yes! We will mail you your VIP pass tomorrow." "Ok, thank you!" "Yup." I hung up. "OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO MEET THE AWESOMEST AND HOTTEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!" I screamed with happiness.

Hello with out the O my little Shadows, sorry this chapter was so short. I will try to make the next one longer ok? Until then stay in the shadows.-ShadowDeidaralover