17

Yoongi got home from class. Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok stood behind him. On the sofa, was seokjin sleeping with an alpacasso plush.

"Cute..." Yoongi murmured. "Oh my~ My heart!!" Taehyung said a little too loud, and woke Jin up. Jin rubbed his eyes. "Huh...?" Jin was a little confused. "Hey Jinnie! We came to see how you are~" Jimin smiled. "You are really cute when you are asleep, you know?" Hoseok said. Jin blushed to the point where his cheeks were bright red. "Guys stop you're making him shy!" Jungkook chuckled. Jungkook walked towards Jin and sat next to him, staring at him before two hands pulled him away. "Yah! What are you- Yoongi! You ruined the moment.." Jungkook pouted. "Stop flirting with my boyfriend." Yoongi gave Jungkook a cold look. "S-sorry... Hyung.." Jungkook said, a little frightened. "Yoongi, why do you always scare people?" Namjoon asked. "I don't. But when it comes to Jin..." "you're over protective Hyung!" Jimin interrupted. Did Jimin just interrupt Yoongi? Seriously?

Jimin saw the look on Yoongi's face. Jimin ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "Open up jimin! NO ONE INTERRUPTS ME!" Yoongi yelled. Jin just laughed. Yoongi walked back to Jin and sat by him. "You feeling any better?" Yoongi asked. "No.." Jin responded. "Perhaps we should get you to a doctor, ok?" Namjoon said. "I agree. Better safe than sorry.." Yoongi added. "But..." Jin tried to say no. "No buts jin! You're seeing a doctor." Taehyung smiled. Jin pouted, but knew it was for the best.

Later that night, the others stayed over. Jin let Jungkook and Taehyung use Jin's room, while he shared with Yoongi. The others slept on the sofa. "Yoongi...?" Jin whispered. Yoongi groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Hm? What is it Hyung?" Yoongi asked, yawning. "I...I really don't like doctors.." Jin pouted. "Hey, don't worry. I'll be with you the whole time, ok?" Yoongi smiled. Jin nodded his head. "Why don't you like doctors anyway?" Yoongi asked. "When... when I was 6 years old, I was left on my own with a doctor for a little while.. and he was really touchy and made me uncomfortable... and..." Jin sighed. "Oh.. I see. Well, hey.. don't worry. I'm here! If anyone tries that with you now, they won't be seeing the light of day ever again. Cuz' they'd be dead." Yoongi chuckled. "Y-yeah.." Jin tried to laugh. He put his head down and fell asleep.

It was the morning and Jin was still sick. The other 5 had decided to take the day off school and take him to the doctor. Yoongi and Jin were inside the doctors room while the others waited outside. "Ok... this is a big shock, but we just need to let you know." the doctor said. Yoongi could feel his heart race. "Jin.. you are dangerously ill... and.." the doctor paused a minute. She sighed. "There's a chance you might die from this. We have to get you to hospital as soon as possible so you can be treated." Those words stabbed Yoongi in the chest. He wasn't going to let his Hyung die. Yoongi started to tear up. Jin just looked emotionless, almost as if it had gone in one ear and out the other. "Jin has cancer. He needs to get help immediately." The doctor added. "I'll take you to the hospital..." Yoongi said.

Jin was lying on a hospital bed. The other 6 surrounded him. "You know you can all go home, I don't mind..." Jin sighed. "I'm not going anywhere Jin." yoongi sobbed a little. The nurse came in. "Hey, so we have the information and sorry to say but it is definitely cancer." Yoongi sobbed harder. The others sobbed, but not as much a Yoongi. Jin held Yoongi's hand and sighed. "B-but... there is a cure.. Right..?" Yoongi stuttered, his voice was shaky, scared. "Yes, but there is also a chance he won't make it..." the doctor sighed. Yoongi teared up. "Hey... Yoongi it's ok. Look at the positives... at least I might live." Jin tried to smile. "D-doctor... what are the chances he will die?" Taehyung asked. "Well... there's a 51% chance he will die, and a 49% chance he will live.." Those words broke Yoongi's heart. The chance of him dying being bigger than living crushed him. What would he do without his Hyung? "Th-Thankyou... doctor." Jin formed a fake smile. The doctor left the room.

"So... what's going to happen now..?" Hoseok asked. "I want to stay here Jin, but you need rest so I need to leave. Yoongi, are you going to stay with him?" Taehyung asked. "I-if that's what j-Jin wants.." Yoongi sobbed. "Of course... but if you want to go home and rest, that's ok." Jin smiled. "No, I am going to stay by your side." Yoongi wiped his tears. The others left. "I love you Jin..." Yoongi sobbed. "I love you too. Yoongi?" Jin asked. "Yeah..?" Yoongi wiped away more tears, sniffling. "I know the chance of me dying is higher than me living, but  I'm strong! I can do this. You have to believe me when I say everything will be ok~" Jin kissed Yoongi on the cheek. Yoongi kissed him back, but on the lips. "Why didn't I notice sooner..." Yoongi cried. "Yah! Don't blame yourself for this Yoongi! Don't even try. It's not your fault, it's no ones fault. These things happen, ok?" Jin pulled Yoongi into a hug. "I love you Yoongi, more than anything in the world." Jin said as a tear ran down his cheek. He heard no reply but then saw Yoongi was asleep. Jin sighed. "Cutie~".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeaaaah I know, sad. Sorry if there was any errors! This fanfic is gonna end soon but I am thinking about doing a Jin centric fanfic hehe~ so yeah! I think I'll do a few more chapters till it's done, and I'm satisfied. School starts tomorrow so I might not be able to get things done as quick, but I'll try. Byeeee~~~