Chapter 2: A day in the life of...

Anastasia's POV: 

"So basically y'all are going to come with me today and see what it's like in a day in the life of me! And of course, we can't do anything without getting ready first. So I'm going to ask Asher what clothes I should wear. Let me facetime him." I facetime Asher as I'm recording and he doesn't pick up. "Come on Ash!" I say as I stop calling. I groan and look back at my camera. "Well, Asher isn't picking up sooooooo what I'm going to do is pick out an outfit and hopefully Ill like it. I'll check back in after I have an outfit." I say and then turn my camera off how I normally would during these types of videos and I go through my closet and I find merch ga-lore! (shown in the picture above) And then I get dressed and I straighten my hair then I turn my camera back on to do my light makeup. "Okay, guys this is what I decided to wear today. A blue "take chances" t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, a black backpack, and now or never phone case. I am going to do my makeup now. Really all it is, is concealer, eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner, and some lip gloss. I know it may seem like a lot but it's not." I quickly do my eyeshadow and get a comfortable sheer matte lipstick. 

The first thing I do is go to tender greens. I was starving so I drove there and vlogged my drive. When I get there I parked right by Brennen Taylor... And. I. GOT SO EXCITED! but played it cool. I got out and acted like I'm not a fangirl. "Hey! I know you! You're from YouTube!" I hear him say I didn't think he was talking to me so I ignored him. He caught up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey, Anastasia." I stopped and I mentally screamed because he knows my name! From YouTube! Omg! I turn around and smile. "Wait, Brennen Taylor?..... knows my name?!" I ask shocked. He nods "Yeah I watch your videos all the time," he says as I forget I'm still filming. He takes the camera and says "Hey guys subscribe to her because shes really cool and don't do it just because I'm saying to do it because she's a good YouTuber and she works really hard to get her videos out." He says with a big smile and the hands me back the camera. I'm going to cut that out of the video so they don't think I'm paying him to say that or that I get subscribers because of him. It's not like I don't want to get subscribers, no its the fact that he is telling them to subscribe to me.' 

I get snapped out of my thoughts by him waving his hand in my face. "Can I get a picture?" He asks. "Oh uh yeah I'm sorry I spaced out for a second" I smile and he pulls out his phone and someone walking by seeing that we were trying to take a picture and offered to take a picture for us. I hugged him after turning off my camera and setting it down on the ground. He hugged back and he was really nice. He asked if he could have my number to send me the picture and at this point I just wanted food. "Yeah here," I say gently grabbing his phone and taking it to put my phone number in. When I was finished I gave him his phone back. "Thank you but I have to go now. I'm starving. I'll see you around I guess?" I say trying not to sound rude. He nods "Oh yeah I also have to go to a meeting so I'll see you around thanks for the picture, Ana? Can I call you that? Or just Anastasia?" He asks. "Either is fine," I say "just like you" I mumble so he didn't hear that. "Okay Ana nice to meet you!" He says as he gets into his car and drives off and I pick up my stuff and walk in and thank god I got food right away because I was going to pass out. I vlog a little bit while eating then I go back to my car and then I went to Starbucks which wasn't far from Tender Greens. 

I go through the drive through and I get what I want and then go home. I turn on the camera "Okay so it's currently 4:45 PM here so I'm going to end this because I don't have anything else to do. I just went through Starbucks and came home after Tender Greens. I hope you guys liked the video. I know it was short but I didn't have much to do today and I have to post this week because you guys mean the world to me." I mess with my hair and then breathe and smile. "Thank you guys so much and I know I say this all the time but I mean it without all of you I wouldn't have this channel and I wouldn't be doing what I love. So just for you guys, I have something I will be working on soon and I will be able to tell you when it's finished. I love you guys so much thank you and if you haven't already please subscribe and leave a like and I will be active in the comments when this is posted so be active as well. Thank you guys so much and I hope you guys have a great day Ill see yall in the next one!" I do my outro move and shut off the camera. 

I start editing the video and then I get a text from Brennen. 

*Random number*: Hey its Brennen save my number, please? 

Ana: Okay one second lol

*Ana saves his number under Brennen😊*

Brennen😊😁Okay. Do you have anything going on tomorrow? Besides posting? 

Ana: No I don't have anything going on tomorrow why? 

Brennen😊: Just wanted to know if you wanted to meet some of my friends? They are huge fans of yours and I also didn't know you were a huge fan of Sam and Colby? 

A/N: Thank you guys for reading. What will come next? Will Anastasia meet the love of her life? What will happen? Keep reading to find out.