Chapter 21 - Thank you

Start from the beginning

"Need my phone Guk." Taehyung said.

"Get it then." He said, letting go of the brunette's hand.

"On your pocket?" The brunette asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah." The ravenette answered, glancing at him with a smirk.

"B-but.." Taehyung trailed off, face heating up.

"Why babe?" Jeongguk asked, his smirk widening. "I'm pretty sure you're not planning on doing something other than getting your phone right?"

"What do you mean do something?"

"Like grabbing the chance to wander your hand on my body, specifically that a-"

"No. Stop!" Taehyung yelled, embarrassed. "Oh my god! Why are you being like this Guk?" He complains, whining. "You pervert!"

Jeongguk chuckles at his reaction. "I'm just joking Tae but if you want to, your free to do so-"

Taehyung slaps his arm before he can even finish his sentence. "Oh god. Just give me back my phone."

"Get it."

"Fine." Taehyung huffs, leaning in to get his phone out of Jeongguk's pocket. And because he was wearing a skinny jeans, it was hard for Taehyung's hand to slip in.

"Babe, watch your other hand.." He teases, feeling the brunette's other hand, holding into his thigh. He glances at the frozen Taehyung before focusing back on the road again, a grin playing on his lips.

"S- shut up. I'm already struggling you fool." He mumbles under his breath. He hung his head low, blush cripping on his cheeks feeling Jeongguk's thick thighs on his hand.
He tried his best to stop himself from feeling and squeezing the muscle that's within his touch.

He has such strong, thick thighs. Oh god. I wonder how good it would feel to sit and grind on it. His arms, holy fudge. I wonder how good it would feel to be easily manhandle with this strong arms and make me melt and crumble uderneath him. How good it would feel to be touched by his big, veiny hands-  Oh my god. No,  no, no. What the fudge were you thinking of that Taehyung. Oh god, snapped out of it.
He mentally scolded himself, feeling his whole body hot.

He gasped and shierk feeling a hot breath against his ear. "What were you thinking?" Jeongguk asked, grinning. "Your face is so red baby. Were you thinking of something nasty?"

"W-what? N-no." He almost yelled defensively. "And focus on driving.."

"We're on the red light." Jeongguk pointed out chuckling.
Taehyung shivered feeling his hand snaked around his waist, bringing him closer, making him lean on his shoulder.

"Why were you feeling my thighs?" Jeongguk whispered huskily against his ear making the brunette more embarrassed. He didn't say anything, instead he bury his red face on the crook of Jeongguk's neck, totally forgetting about his phone that stopped buzzing a long time ago.

Jeongguk just giggled, pecking on his hair before driving away with one hand on wheel and the other is wrapped tightly around the brunette.

Jeongguk groaned as Taehyung's phone buzz again making the brunette pull away. "I seriously need my phone now."

"I told you to just get it."