Harry Styles romantic *imagine*

Hi guys..sooo I haven't written anything before but here goes.Soo it's an imagine..and I'm not expecting anyone to read it.so noo probb..I know it's no good..but I just got the idea so O decided towrite.soo if you read this I hope you *ENYOY*

**************************************************************************************************************

*imagine*

***************************************************************************************************************

Harry gave you this beautiful necklace for U'r B-day.It's silver with a music note.You love it,and wear it all the time.One night you were out for dinner and Hazza asked you:

''Y/N why do you always wear that necklace? :D''

''Because YOU gave it to me,and when I wear it I feel like we're connected somehow :D'' I replyed.

Hazza then pulls a little box out of his pocket and says :

''Y/N well..uhm...err..This could..uhm..connect us for like the rest of our lives if you like want to?'' he said sooo nervously.

He handed you the box and you opened it to see a beautiful diamond engagement ring..that said 'Forever and Always' inside it o.O

U were in complete shock.Just one tear slid down your face..

Harry said : ''Y/N will you be my one and only forever?Marry me?''

You just jumped in his arms and said ''Of cource!!!!Harry I love you soooo much!!'' you said with tears running down your face.

''Babe don't cry I love you more than anyone!!'' he said and then kissed you..all the time spinning you around..Everyone in the restaurant was clapping..

Some months later you were walking down the isle..with a huge smile on your face all the time looking the love of your life in the eyes..Your made of honor was Eleanor and ofc Louis was the best man (You picked the out of a hat lolz)

After 2 years you had Darcy a beautiful baby girl..and 3 years later Jaden..your amazing son..

And you lot...well guess what..ofc..YOU LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! <3

************************************************************************************************************

Soooo I hope you guys liked it...Love ya'll <3