Chapter One

Here's the first chapter of JYAONS

__________________________________________

Chapter One

Beeep-Beeepp-Beeeeepp

"Ugh," I jumped up throwing my eighth alarm clock to the wall. I laid back down closing my eyes.

"Ryan, get up," Avery sighed.

"No," I groaned into my pillows. Then everything went cold. Avery threw cold water on me.

"AVERY AMELIA SAWYER, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I growled jumping out of bed.

She laughed wildly as she ran from me, almost running into a walk. I couldn't help my chortling retort, "You fucking dumb ass." "Mom, Ryan's gonna get me!" Avery screamed with a smirk before flipping me off.

"Ryan get dressed now," My mom sighed impatiently as my sister hid behind her, smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at my sister, glaring. I huffed as I turned and left the kitchen with a scowl. "Puta," I muttered irritatedly as I headed up the stairs. I walked into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Letting the steam clear my senses, I stripped off my clothes and threw them in clothes bin. I stepped into the shower and on contact the water washed my tension away. I scrubbed my body and then washed my hair. I rinsed off my body and hair before turning off the hot water off. I wrapped my towel tightly around me and walked to my closet.

I grabbed a bra and a pair of panties, black skinnys and a black fitted V-neck tee. I looked at my shoes and grabbed a pair black combat boots. I put on a little bit of eyeliner and some nude lip balm. I pulled my wet dark hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag and started downstairs, as the aroma of a homemade breakfast filled my nose. I let out a low-groan pausing on the stairs. I heard a door open behind me, turning I saw my brother Bryan coming to stand next to me. "Morning Ry," He giving me a sleepy smile.

I smiled back at the eyes identical to my own. "Morning Bry."

"You almost lost a sister today," He stated narrowing his eyes back on Avery's door. I raised my eyebrows in amusement, replying with an "oh?" He nodded with closed eyes. "Avery dumped ice on me."

"Ahh, I figured she did something treacherous. She dumped ice cold water on," I shiver and pinched the bridge of my nose.

He started pulling me down the stairs with a small grin, "Guess I'm not the only one who tried to kill her. I heard her screaming when I was in the shower." I gave him a look of innocence that said "I would never try to kill our little sister," he chuckled at that as we arrived in the kitchen. 

"Sit," My mom said handing us our plates and two hot mugs of heaping mugs containing french vanilla coffee.Yum, pancakes, cheese grits and eggs, and turkey bacon. 

"Thanks," We said in union before we met each others gaze, I rolled my eyes and he just stuck out his tongue at me. He focused his eyes on something behind me and I followed to met the gaze of my sister. I looked up at Avery narrowing my eyes.

My dad, who was sitting behind his paper, looked from over the paper at me warily. "Peyton?"

"Yes daddy," I said putting on my best innocent voice as he narrowed his eyes at me.