Chapter8: Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

She really did not expect that. Who did he take it for? She suspected all that. She was just trying to be nice to make friends.

- I'll tell you that I've read all the books on the program, the Hogwarts story and many more to prepare for that. I am not a little idiot who hopes to be accepted. I will do everything to prove to all and to myself that I have my place here.

This manifestation of a fiery character astonished the boys.

- Pff it is not keeping your nose in your books that you will integrate anyway. Draco retorted.

But Alexander intervened again, giving a very different opinion.

- Knowledge and knowledge are two of the keys to power. You are smart and you know it. Do not take it high, Draco, this girl is more malignant than she shows.

Under the compliment, Hermione began to blush. But who were these two boys who made her go from anger to pride? Deciding that she would have plenty of time to watch them later, she apologized and went back to look for Neville's toad, warning Alexander still in the lead.

In the compartment, Draco sulked.

Of the two boys, he had always been the least mature, he proved it again, adopting an attitude of the most infantile, arms folded, an unhappy pout on his mouth, he glared at his friend.

- You blame me for mudblood now. We will have seen it all.

Alexander rolled his eyes. He hated the term and belief, which Draco continued to relate to, although he was slowly moving away from it. Could he not understand that it was better to attract promising wizards to their side? They would have enough enemies at Hogwarts, no need to create new ones by behaving like dirty little racists. His father had taught him that word, of Muggle origin. His mother had explained the implications. In all times, wizards or not, men liked to rank, decide that some were worth less than them. The wizards used the beliefs of blood as muggles liked to belittle people belonging to different cultures or having other skin colors. The Romanovs believed in one thing only: power, magical power, empowered to conduct duels or knowledge were their criteria. If anyone was powerful enough to join or even surpass them, they accepted him among them, as an equal, whatever his origin.

- I remind you that I am, according to your criteria, a mixed blood Draco.

The blond is white. He forgot, just like his parents or Bellatrix, very often this detail, that the Romanovs reminded them at the slightest incarceration.

- You know exactly what I meant. He concluded.

- When you behave like an idiot, yes, I'll let you know.

The rest of the trip went on in sulky silence. Alexander no longer spoke to his friend, giving him time to calm down. He took the opportunity to think.

At Hogwarts, he would be surrounded by enemies, people responsible for his kidnapping or defenders of their alleged light. His parents had been very clear: he was not to get into trouble and especially not to accept any interviews with Dumbledore without the presence of one of his parents, a right of all the students of the school but who was only rarely applied because unknown. Bellatrix had given her other advice. Thanks to their connection, she could join him if he was in great danger, which had little risk of arriving, but it would be risky and could bring trouble to Sirius. Hosting a Death Eater was frowned upon and illegal, even though she had left the camp for years. She had therefore submitted to him the idea of ??surrounding himself with other wizards of his age, to create a network, a group of people who would be faithful to him.

It would be difficult. He knew he could count on Draco, but he refused to consider him a "faithful". He was his friend, his little brother with immature behavior, although he is older than him by a few days. But to convince others would take time.