peter parker | jealous

Start from the beginning

harry ran a hand through his own hair as he blew out a tight breath. "(y/n), i shouldn't have done that. i feel so stupid now, i'm truly sorry."

"it's okay harry. i'll talk to you later, okay?" you said.

he nodded as you left.

you were currently sitting on your bed, leaning against your bed frame as everything with harry played over in your head.

how were you going to tell peter? i mean, it's not like you kissed back or even reciprocate harry's feelings. you just feel terrible now.

as if on cue, a soft knock came from your window by the fire escape.

it was peter.

you walked over to your window and opened it as peter climbed in, "hey." he said.

"hey pete," you replied, your stomach churned nervously. "what's up?"

"i uh— i just came over to apologize." he said, the two of you were now standing by your window.

"a-about what?" you asked, genuinely confused.

"today, and how weird i was acting. i- i just don't like that guy.."

a small smirk found your lips, "peter parker, are you jealous?"

he looked down and scratched the back of his neck nervously, "no, o-of course not.."

you raised an eyebrow at him before he finally caved in. "okay, maybe a little.. it's just that you're my girl and i got jealous when you were making plans to go over to his place tonight."

you gulped, "oh, well, i-it's okay."

peter stayed silent before he too, raised an eyebrow at you. "are you okay, (y/n)? you're acting kind of... weird."

"harrykissedme." you blurted out.

"what?" peter asked incredulously.

"harry kissed me." you replied again, shamefully.

"no, i heard you the first time," he paused. "did... did you uh—"

"no, of course not peter! i would never do that to you. i pulled away as soon as he did it and then told him that i love you."

peter stayed silent. he didn't know what to say. he was disappointed, angry and relieved all in one.

"peter, it's always been you— nobody else; and it will always be you. without a doubt nor question in my mind. im so sorry." you said, tears stinging your eyes as you attempted to hold them back.

before you could say anything else, peter smashed his lips against yours. his heart ached for you. only you.

hearing those words come out of your mouth was so attractive to him and he couldn't contain himself.

he pulled away slightly, wiping the tears from your cheeks. "don't cry, baby. i don't need an apology, i know your heart isn't with him. please don't cry."

you nodded slowly and whispered, "but you deserve one.. i love you, peter."

"shh," he paused. "i love you more." he whispered back before pressing his lips to yours again.

the kiss grew more intense as he ran his one hand through your hair and the other one was at your waist. your hands were cupping his cheeks as he pinned you up against the wall. he kissed your lips, then moved to your cheek, your jawline and then your neck.

"jealous peter is pretty aggressive." you laughed.

he pulled away, looking down at you before he just smiled. He let out a laugh and then engulfed you into a tight hug.

*

hey guys! i'm thinking about formatting my imagines like this now (centered)! i think it's pretty and kinda aesthetic so,, idk i'm weird but it's whatever hahaha.

i start school tomorrow and i'm not mentally prepared. imma cry rn,, i don't wanna gooo (pun intended.. maybe? im sorry lmao)

buut anyways, hope you guys enjoyed!

don't forget to like/comment/follow!

ly all xx