Open Letter to my Crush-Stefano

Stefano, 

We've been friends for the longest time, and I just can't keep it in anymore. The way you're eyes sparkle in the sunlight is impeccable, without flaw. In my eyes, you are the epitome of perfection. Nothing is in the way of what we could be, except for me. When I'm around you, I show my true colors. I tell you who I want to be, all my fears, all the dreams and goals. I can't help but think that you maybe feel the same way about me. The way we're so close... I can't figure out anything when I think of you, but when I'm with you, it feels like all the puzzle pieces come together. I admire the way you lift your brows in confusion, the way you laugh when I say something funny, you damn smile is just enough to make me explode inside. I want to tell you, in every single way that I can, how I feel about you, how you make me feel. I want you to hold me, but most of all I want to know you're in my life, and that you will be. You already mean the whole universe to me, and you can mean so much more. I love how your hoodies feel over my body, the way you're lingering hugs feel around my arms, the way you talk to me in your sleep, all groggy and sleepily. You yell at me, in a protective manner when I try to do something stupid. If my anxiety didn't get the better of me, I would make my move in school. I'd do it like a promposal, but we wouldn't just be going to prom together just on account of that. It'd be more like a dateposal. I want it to be in big bright letters and beautiful colors. We're already inseparable, so I don't know where I'd get the time to do that, but I want everyone to know when I do. Because once your mine... I don't want anyone to try and rob me of that, of my happiness. You make me happy, you make my world go round. Each and every day I die a little inside because I feel like I can never have you, but you aren't just a want. You're a need. I need you. You make me forget about all the bad things that come in my path, and the bad things that have ever happened. You're the best person I know, and I don't know anyone better who I'd rather crush on. But out of everything I love about you, I love how you treat me, I love how you're so good to your family. That is just enough to steal my heart, for now, and forever.

Stefano, open your eyes, see me, see that I'm here.

Sincerely yours, 

Asia