-1-

At 12, Shiloh stood in the bathroom of her apartment in Aurora, Colorado, a single red drip running down her left leg. She choked on a sob. She hugged herself and slid down the walls of the small bathroom, a warm feeling emitted from her chest and her hands heated turning a warm pink.  Her hands tightened around her forearms burning handprints into her skin. She screamed out a cry and caught the attention of her fighting parents, She stared at her hands in sheer terror.

 "What the fuck?" Her dad asked as she sat on the bathroom floor hands in front of her face, blood in a small puddle beneath her. 

-3 months later- 

"No John.  I wont let you sell our daughter!", Shiloh heard her mother scream.

"It's 15,000 dollars Marie! Do you know how much we wouldn't have to worry about finances?" John screamed back. 

Shiloh shook as her chest warmed again, it was happening more often now, and she still didn't know how to control it. Shiloh's mothers stormed into the small bedroom.

"Shiloh, pack as fast as you can, we have to get out of here," "And please, just stay quiet."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!! Its nice to see you here, leave a like, comment and follow if you please. The sort will be updated whenever i can so just don't expect consistency. 

love, Bai <3