Rewriting this Fanfic

Hey guys! It's been long since I last updated this fanfic... You guys are probably wondering why I didn't update a special chapter for this fanfic when the views has obviously reached 300K already right? The reason is because I feel like I would just be wasting my time since I'm going to rewrite this fanfic into a better version anyway~

Some of you might be thinking about the decision I'm making right now and wonder what was the problem and why I wanna do this. Well, as you guys can see... this fanfic itself does not really have a plot and there are numerous of grammatical & punctuational errors. At first I thought about going with the flow and make this fanfic better as I continue to update, but as I continue on, I couldn't stand it anymore. I feel like I just had to rewrite this into a better version because as for right now, I feel like I don't deserve all the views, votes & comments you guys are giving me from this fanfic. There are so many fanfics with better plots and less errors - yet, I still got more views and votes than them. It makes me feel like I'm not supposed to be the one getting all these votes and views and that they're the ones who deserved it. That's why, I came to a conclusion... and decided to rewrite this whole story.

The storyline won't change that much, the only things that would change would be:
- Some of the supporting characters will not be the same, some will no longer be in the fanfic.
-  The main character's personality will not change much but their attitude will be a bit different from the previous version.
- The scenes will no longer change randomly and will continue with the flow of the story.
- (Hopefully) there will be less grammatical & punctuational error.
- It will be less confusing since I won't pull the plot too far.
- There won't be any chapters that are less than 1000 words.

For those who still wants to read the original version, I will be publishing it on my other acc (XOtinkerXObelle) so that you guys can at least still read it while waiting for the rewritten version ^^ It will be published chapter by chapter on December 18th-December 19th.

Once again, I thank you all for waiting patiently~ The Prologue of the rewritten version will be published on Christmas ^^

Thanks for reading and have a great holiday <3

XOXO,
     BLynn