not afraid

< thoughts >

" talking "

3rd pov

You wake up somewhere dark and cannot see anything around you. you try to stand up except your legs and arms are tied to a chair that you are sitting in. < Ugh where am i? i'm tied to a chair!?> < I'm glad i carry a pocket knife with me at all times > When you were deep in thought a door suddenly bursts open and startles you so your chair falls on the floor.
" AHHH, don't DO that!!" you yell at what was probably your captor. The only thing you can see is the glow of his bright smirk. " I can do WHATEVER i want " His voice is glitchy and static-y. it sounds all too familiar to you. He slowly walks to you and lifts up you chin to meet his gaze. One of his eyes was a dark blue and the other one was black with a green iris. He had pointy ears with earrings and his mouth had two sharp canines " Do you know who i am?!" He says almost yelling. He turns away from you < Now's my chance > you silently but quickly reach into your pocket and grab your pocket knife and start to cut through the rope. You stand up and swing the knife at him. He turns around and grab's the knife out of you hands.

You push him and he falls on the floor because he wasn't expecting it. "I'm not afraid of you Anti" he chuckles still on the floor and he stands up now manically laughing. " you should be lass" he snaps his fingers and everything around starts to grow bigger by the second, even him. He looms over smirking wildly while still holding you pocket knife < Why did i try to stab him!!?> You were shrunk to about 2 inches tall thankfully with all of your clothes on so you weren't naked.you were snapped out of thought when his giant hand encased you in a fist and dropped you onto is palm. "Maybe now you'll be more scared of me, but the real question is what am i going to do to ya" you tried to look as brave as possible but on the inside you were terrified and anti knew it.

"A Anti pl Please don't hu hurt me." you whispered and prayed that he wouldn't. < what did i get myself into?>