Oneshot #1

Disclaimer: I doth own ICarly. Dan wouldn't let me.

I call spare bed in Freddie's room!" Carly calls. "I call my bed." Freddie smirks. "Guess I have the couch." I sigh. Yet again, Carly takes the most comfortable space. Right by Freddie. Freddie looks at me and I shrug it off. It's a sleepover (cliché right, thanks carls.) and well sleeping spaces are limited. Freddie brings me out pillows and blankets and I pull out the couch bed. I get set up. I sit quietly. I check the time before falling asleep. 11:59 pm. "Sam." A voice whispers. "What." I ask, half-awake. "Can I sleep with you?" At this my eyes jolt open, to see a familiar brunette boy with brown eyes crouching in front of me. "Why?" "I'm cold." "Ask Carly." I say grudgingly and flip over. "No, because she doesn't have the same effect you do." My heart freezes. I motion for him to climb on. He happily puts his head on a pillow and lays on his back. His arm is touching mine. "What was that." I ask. "Sam..." He says and flips me over toward him. His eyes bore into mine. "I still love you." Before he says another word, my lips crash into his. He relaxes against my side immediately. He wraps his arms around my body. "Your mine Puckett." I laugh, and kiss him broadly on the lips. I haven't felt this way, protected, in so long. But with Freddie's arms wrapped tightly around me and warmth radiating from his skin, I'm more comfortable than ever. He flips me over, facing him.
"You know I love you right?" I shrug. "This outta change your mind." He says and smirks. He full on kisses me. He cups my head in his hands. "Ahem!" A brunette says. I snap my head around to see Carly, staring at us, mouth gaping. "How much did you see?" I ask. "Ehhhhhh....pretty much all." I close my eyes tightly and breathe. "It's okay, I already posted a pic of you two online." Carly smirks. My eyes flash. "CARLY SHAY!!!" I yell. She grins. "Your fury is funny." She laughs. Freddie rolls his eyes. I whack her with a pillow. "Heyyyy!" She says. She smacks me back. I catch it over my head, accidentally hitting Freddie. "OW!!" He yells. I jump up. "Watcha gonna do about it Benson?" I taunt. "This." He smirks and races after me. Carly watches us, snapping pictures every few seconds. "THIS IS SO CUTEEEE!!!" She squeals. I roll my eyes. Such a girl. He tackles me. "Oof." I mutter. He laughs. "Your mom finally let you go to the gym?" I ask. "Why?" He says, a grin appearing on his face. "Because you used to never be able to tackle me like THAT." Freddie kisses me softly. "And yes, she finally did Puckett."