“Neville, take the younger kids out of here and get your eye looked at. I’ll try to settle this...dispute.” Harri told him and he nodded, quickly getting the kids out of harms way.

Harri stalked over to her friend and the youngest Weasley boy, her hair turning red as she approached them. “What do you two think you’re doing!” She shouted sparks flying from her wand. “You two hurt Neville with your little outburst and nearly hurt some of the younger students! What are you fighting about now?”

“He insulted your family and I wasn’t going to stand for it, then he decided to insult me! I didn’t throw the fist hex, that was all him,” Hermione seethed, her usually soft brown eyes were narrowed angrily.

“You liar! I wasn’t insulting her family! I was talking about that death eater slime that you talk to all the time! You’re wasting your breath on a low life like him! And I’m only calling you a traitor because you’re dating Krum, who is Hogwarts’ enemy, incase you hadn’t noticed!” he shouted back, waving his hands around frustratedly.

Harri sighed and wished she could go back to talking with her godfather, he might be crazy, but he was better than dealing with Hermione and Ron.

“Look, Ron, Draco is my family. I don’t care how much you think he isn’t, but is. For the last time, Hermione isn’t a traitor for dating Viktor. The point of this tournament is to meet people from the other schools,” Harri told him with a pointed look. She then surveyed the room around her and twirled her braid around her finger. “Now, I want to eat breakfast. Can you two fix the common room up before McGonagall see this or should I just tell her what happened?”

The two nodded and Harri left. It was too early for her to deal with anything other than eating and breathing. Of course when she got down to the great hall everyone was staring at her. She walked over to her traditional spot next to George, who had waved her over to ease the awkward tension in the room. She sat down next to him and grabbed some food to put on her plate casually.

“What’s going on?” she asked, giving George the green light to start speaking.

“Have you read the Prophet this morning?” he questioned and Harri shook her head.

“I don’t read garbage,” she replied taking a bite of her toast. She wasn’t in the mood for a huge breakfast.

“Well, there’s an interesting article including you and the other champions...it seems that Skeeter got in somehow and made up a bunch of lies about what happened,” George said, handing her the offending newspaper.

Who Settled and Who Excelled? The Champions at the Yule Ball...

With the Tri-Wizard Tournament well under way it is high time that we saw the competitors do something besides magic. The two female champions were the best dressed of the night, both elegant. Ms. Delacour was wearing a lovely silver gown that would make even the prettiest of models jealous and Ms. Potter was wearing a dress that showed her Gryffindor pride, wearing all red and gold. 

The champions unofficial task was to find suitable dates for the night. It seems that the only person to do that was Mr. Diggory, who brought a beautiful young lady by the name of Cho Chang. 

Ms. Delacour, despite her immense beauty couldn’t find a boy that could string a sentence together, nevertheless dance with her properly. I swear I saw him put his elbow in his food because he couldn’t stop staring at her.

Mr. Krum brought a no body bookworm with him, who happens to be the best friend of the Girl-Who-Lived, Ms. Harriet Jane Potter, the fourth champion. Is there going to be tension among friends? I would suspect so, Mr. Krum is the competition.