Life Without You- Part 2

Hi, sorry about the last bit of part 1 it got a bit muddled up so here's a recap to show you how its meant to go.

Sorry I know its bad Im just not very good at this whole writing thing :/

Thanks for reading.

Bek xox

Part 2

*recap*

As I saw her laying there, drips connected to her wrists and machines around her I felt sorry for her.

"He-l-o" she said in a crackling voice.

She sounded awful.

"How are you?" my dad asked taking her hand.

I hadn't seen my parents hold hands in years, it was comforting.

"A-li-ce" she said.

"Yes" I answered.

"Come h-er-e" she said holding out her hand.

"Wi-ll y-ou for-gi-ve m-e?" she asked.

To my own amazement I could forgive her, but couldn't say the words so I simply said.

"I love you mum"

She smiled.

"I lo-ve you t-o dar-ling" she said.

We stayed with her for half an hour and talked, then the nurse came and said she should rest, so we said good-bye and went.

As we walked back down the hall the girl who was awake was now asleep, she reminded me of someone...

*end of recap*

I woke up, got dressed and walked over to Kat's house.

She was sitting on the steps waiting for me, when she saw me she ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"I hope your mum's okay" she said in a comforting voice.

"They said she should be fine" I said.

"Oh that's good" she smiled.

I received lots of hug's from all my friends and even a hug from my English teacher, which was a bit awkward.

I didn't think much about my mum, which I was feeling rather guilty about, all I could think about was Ben.

I didn't have any class's with him today so I waited very impatiently until lunchtime.

I walked into the cafeteria at a normal pace, but when I saw Ben sitting in his usual spot I speeded up.

"Hey" he said when he looked up from his lunch to see me walking towards him.

"Why weren't you at school yesterday?" I asked sitting across the table from him.

"Oh um, well my sister was in a car accident, I was at the hospital with her" he mumbled.

"Oh im so sorry, is she okay?" I said.

So that's who that girl was in the bed next to my mum's.

"She has a broken leg, and a small cut on her arm" he said.

"That's terrible, if you don't mind me asking who was driving the car?" I asked curious.

"My sister's boyfriend's mate, he was drunk which isn't surprising" he said taking a sip from his orange juice.

"Oh ok" I said.

"Im going to visit her today after school, would you like to meet her? She would love to meet you" he smiled.

"Sure" I smiled.

"cool, I'll meet you at the bus stop?" he asked.

"Ok" I smiled again.

*The hospital*

We were walking down the hospital hallway, following a nurse.

"This is gonna be a weird question but what's your sister's name? you never told me" I said.

"Hehe sorry, her name is Lisa" he said.

We went into the ward were Lisa was, my mum wasn't there anymore she was moved to a privet ward just for her, I wondered why.

Lisa was sitting up, reading a book, she looked up when she heard the door open.

"Hey Ben" she smiled, her voice was young and sweet.

"Hey Lisa, how're you today?" he asked her.

"Im doing great, who's your friend?" she asked looking at me.

"This is Alice" Ben said.

"Hi it's nice to meet you Lisa" I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you to Alice" she smiles.

We sat and talked with Lisa for another half hour, then we said our goodbye's.

We were walking back to my house from the hospital.

"So what do you think about Lisa?" Ben asked smiling.

"She's really nice, now I see were you get it from" I smile back.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"So you think im nice?" he asks.

"Yeah, I also think your cute" I blurt out.

SHIT!? Why did I say that?

I feel his hand grab mine, I look up and see he's smiling.

"Well I feel the same way about you" he says, still holding my hand.

We walk hand in hand until we get to my house, I would say its around 6pm now.

He follows me up to my front door.

"So will you be fine getting home?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll get a taxi" he says.

"Ok, will I see you tomorrow?" I ask.

"Defiantly" he smiles.

I smile back, he puts his hands around my waist and our lips touch for the second time only this time it was deeper and had more feeling to it.