1 - Welcome to The Academy

The Academy of California is a college, treated like, and in the format of a high school. There are only few of this type of school in the world, and no I'm not talking about the way it's laid out. The Academy of California is different because of one of it's lessons. The Arts. While this class sounds more or less normal I can tell you it's not. The class is only active from early Autumn to early Winter.
During that period of time, the 'battle of wills' go on. 30 people, 15 groups of 2 compete to win the mystery prize. The games have gone on for the past 15 years and the reward has changed every year. The contestants are chosen selectively according to your resume, the piece of paper including a picture of yourself, a list of your talents and a paragraph of how you would describe your seduction skills. 'Judges' then scrutinise each paper, thinking of who would pair well with who.
Each accepted contestant is given a pearl necklace with a small, hidden camera and microphone to monitor the events taking place. They will have no lessons during the competition.
The only rule is:
1. No direct contact of lips. (hands can go anywhere ;) but no type of sex allowed.)

The camera records everything that happens and footage is sent back to the judges. The judges will know the person who initiated the kiss/sex and he/she will be kicked out of the competition immediately.

Fifteen years ago, the current principal of TAC came up with this outlandish idea.
He wanted to learn more about love and the human mind in his own way. He wanted to learn about turn-offs and turn-ons, the power the human mind has to resist and the emotions people go through. Mr. Bolton decided that the best way to do this was through teens. And of course, it is.

and so began, the games of love.