1. Beautiful

Before I wanna start, all I wanna say is that the flow of the story can be quite confusing. There may or may not have random ass symbols that'll be hard to depict. and uHhhhHH right, I wouldn't say which character is holding the point of view of the story. It can change and sht uwuwu

So ye, enjoy reading ya'll

( Art by Galactibun once again )

---

"I crave a boon."

The voice shook, the hesitance in it was evident. Chocolate eyes shone and wavered, soft lips pressed together tightly. The girl cladded in baggy clothes looked nervous under the stare she was receiving from the blonde in front of her.

She reluctantly stuck out a hand, long fingers twitching ever so slightly. It was kept like that as if she was waiting for a hand to shake hers.

It took courage for the girl in five-inched heels to not accept the tempting offer. She bit her lip, knowing the fact that she was dying to feel the girl's warmth.

Instead, she raised a brow. She showed the queen bee act. The almighty's mask. Knowing that her blue eyes looked devious and mocking has already made the brunette flinch, she spoke, "What boon?"

Veronica blinked twice and realized that Heather wouldn't shake her hand. Gulping to herself, she tried to hide the fact that she can feel another two sets of eyes, staring at her like thorns.

"Let me sit at your table at lunch," the brunette mumbled under her breath. "Just once!" She let the words out as if she was hanging on the edge of a knife. "No talking necessary. If people think you guys tolerate me then they'll leave me alone." Her voice ushered at the last few words. Her brown irises somehow stopped quivering, yet there was an undeniable amount of fear in it.

Fear. That's what Heather Chandler has always loved. But for some reason, why didn't she find that amusing right now?

A bitter and forced sardonic laugh, accompanied by the other two Heathers, was what she heard. It was ringing into her ears. It has always been something she was proud of just to make the other person inferior. Just to make her look like a goddess. Yet why didn't she feel satisfied?

She didn't want to seem like a demon in front of Veronica. She wanted to hear those old giggles once again, not nervous and forced smiles.

What the actual fuck, Heather, the voice in her head spoke with such venom, You two just talked 12 years ago. Get yourself together, hell, stop being a pillowcase.

"Before you answer, I also do report cards, permission slips and absence notes." The anxious girl suddenly added. She obviously looked timid and shaky, but for some reason, her caramel eyes had a glint. Hope, perhaps?

Was Veronica expecting some kind of positive reply?

"How about prescriptions?" The blonde escaped her pool of thoughts when another Heather spoke. It was the smallest one who was wearing a green blazer. Her hair was curly and messy (yet of course fashionably messy) but tied up with a green scrunchie. She was Heather Duke - the one who runs the yearbook and had implants - the green one.

The Heather cladded in red felt her brows crease. "Shut up, Heather!" She exclaimed with venom and authority in her voice. Something about Duke just made her stomach turn into knots. In a really bad and sickening way.

A quiet and almost inaudible "sorry, Heather," was heard. Though it sounded small, it had a hint of spite underneath. Chandler paid no attention though.

All her attention was fixated at the girl Veronica Sawyer. Her gaze trailed the girl up and down, scanning and analyzing her as if she was some kind of object. Or atleast that was what she was trying to seem. In an extremely gay perspective, she looks like she was checking her out, hopefully she doesn't.

Long eyelashes, bright eyes that seemed so sweet, puffy cheeks, lips that seemed so-

Heather bit her lip. Her mind is messing with her - she has to control that - she needs to.

"For a greasy little nobody," words slipped out bluntly from a pair of red cherry lips. "You do have good bone structure." Her hand moved on its own and she let a finger raise the girl's chin. Heather's gaze was stuck on Veronica as her piercing eyes evaluated the smallest features.

"And a symmetrical face!" A bouncy voice jumped in. The source of it was from Heather McNamara - an extremely rich head cheerleader who has a dad who sells engagement rings - the yellow one. "If I took a meat cleaver down the center of your skull, I'd have matching halves. That's very important."

There was a short awkward silence. It was as if none of them really understood what it meant.

"Of course you could stand to lose a few pounds," Duke retorts.

Sawyer obviously looked puzzled with everything that's happening, her brows raised in confusion. Before she could have a say in anything, the strawberry blonde spoke;

"Let's make you beautiful."

Veronica had nothing to say but a simple okay.

---

Her eyes widened as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked so different, she couldn't believe that she was staring at her own reflection.

She had a light touch of makeup; slight blue eye shadow, a light pink blush-on and a natural-looking lipstick. The blue blazer she wore was fit accordingly to her body shape while the rolled sleeves gave off black polka dots. She wore a painfully short gray skirt which had thin white stripes. She looked like the definition of hell on wheels.

I might be beautiful, a sudden crossed her mind. An uncontrollable smile curled up on her face. This is one beautiful day indeed.

Veronica Sawyer got distracted when she heard heels clicking towards her. She glanced sideways to meet a pair of cobalt blue eyes with an amused smirk.

"You like what you see, Sawyer?"

She only managed to give brief nod, her smile still visible. "You did a good job on making me look beautiful, guess I'm a blue Heather now." She spoke with humor.

The Heather filled with sunshine giggled. Atleast someone acknowledge her wit, unlike the other two who just looked at her nonchalantly. That caused the brunette to roll her eyes.

Sheesh, looks like befriending them will be harder than I thought. But that is what's expected from solid teflons.

---

Heather wanted to chuckle, she wanted to show some kind of amusement. But why can't she bring herself to do so? She only seemed to be focus on the fact that she really did do a great job on Veronica.

A brow raised and the corner of her mouth perked upwards. "Alright girls, let's get outta here and show Westerburg our newest member."

The moment she said that, a cheer came from Mac while Duke only rolled her eyes. Veronica seemed to look excited on the statement she just said. The next thing that happened is that they walked out of that small toilet of a territory.

Let's see how things will unfold itself.