Bullying?

Katie's POV: I posted a pic of me and Emily on Instagram saying, reunited with the bestie!! And these two people from my school which I hate and they hate me Amanda and Crystal. So Amanda said Ugh you two are friends again? This picture would be MUCH better if Katie's big fat ugly face wasn't in it! Then crystal said yea Katie is just a fat a** she should kill herself everyone's lives would be better! I read it and I let a tear fall and another until I was sobbing and Emily raced over to me and asked what's wrong and I said Its Amanda and Crystal and she said UGH them again! And I nodded. I guess my mom must if heard me and she asked what's wrong sweetie? I handed her my phone and she looked at the message and she says oh Katie I'm so sorry! You don't deserve this and she gave me a big hug.

Colette's POV: I felt so bad for Katie she's such a sweet girl I don't know why some people would treat a person like that?! This isn't the first time they have said rude things to her this has been going on for the passed 6 months. It breaks my heart looking into Katie's eyes and seeing innocence.

Katie's POV: I just let it go and went on with my day. Me and Emily went to the park and hung out and talked then we went home and helped my mom with lunch. "Hey Katie can you help dice the peppers?" my mom said so I said sure. So Emily and me were cutting peppers and my mom was putting out the ingredients for the sandwiches. Gavin and Emmi came in with the Camera and said hey guys what's for lunch? Sandwiches my mom said and Gavin and emmi said yum at the same time. He gave the camera to mom and she started vlogging. Me and Emily were done and we went to the other living room and watched some TV. And Emily got to hold Daxton it was so cute!

Shay's POV: I got a text from Colette saying that Katie was being bullied on Instagram It broke my heart to think that someone would want my daughter to kill herself. I mean Katie is such a sweet and loving girl she doesn't need that. I'm at maker for the day again then tomorrow I have to go to New Jersey for a couple of weeks to do things for the compony.

Katie's POV: *time skip* So today Emily is leaving and I'm super sad! Her mom comes to the door and I give Emily and big hug and say I will miss you text me everyday I love you!!!! And they leave. So tomorrow my dad is going to New Jersey for a couple of weeks. And yea. My mom calls me down and asks me to help her with dinner so I do and dad comes home and says family meeting in the foyer. So we all go to the living room in the front of the house and sit on the couch. My mom says So you guys know we have been living in this house for a while now right? And we all say yes. And my dad says well we love this house a lot. And Avia says get to the news already! So they both say.... WERE MOVING TO IDAHO!!!! And we all scream!!! Yeah! My dad says I'm going to drive you guys to Idaho tomorrow with all your stuff and go to New Jersey for only a week then go back to California and get all our stuff we packed then going back to idaho and unpacking! Does that sound fun?! And we all say YES!!!! We go upstairs and pack everything! ( I know this is not what you do when your moving but just pretend shay packed everything) I packed all my clothes and shoes but my dad packed all my other stuff already.

*next day*

Katie's POV: I woke up to kisses from my mom saying it's driving day! And I say ugh. And get up and get my clothes on and my mom does my hair and grab my phone and go downstairs and get some breakfast I get some cereal and orange juice and sit at the table with Avia and my dad come down vlogging saying good morning good morning! And we all say good morning! When I'm done I put my stuff in the sink and go upstairs to say goodbye to my room. And go back downstairs and help my mom put the stuff in the car. And we pile up in the car and we head off. I go on my phone and I get a text. From crystal

C- I'm SOO glad your moving to Idaho! Everyone is!

K-What did I ever do to you to make you hate me?!

C- Your a pathetic little b**** you think you rule the world well you don't! I hope you kill yourself soon!
-----------------------------------------
I just sat there thinking what have I done to her? I looked at all the comments on my last tweet

-you don't belong here @katieb
- @katieb your a sl**
- go die 😲 @katieb

Everyone was telling me I should die. Why? This has been going on for 7 months. I haven't told my parents this yet but I tried. Yes I tried to kill myself. But i thought if I did my family would never be the same so I didn't. I'm going to tell my mom that I did because she's the only one I trust.
(So now I'm going to tell you why Katie is so close to her mother and why she only trusts her.)

*flashback 5 yrs ago*

*your such a wh*** no one likes you so just stop trying and kill yourself.
Everyone was saying that so I tried it I went to my window and stood there I was ready to jump when my mom grabbed me she saved my life. When she grabbed me she was full of tears she was sobbing and I was too. That's why I love her so much.*

I asked my mom how long it was going to be to get there and she said About 10 more minutes. *10 mins passed*
We were there and we got in the house there were lots of hugs and all that. I asked my mom if we can talk for a second. I grabbed her arm and we went into the office and she closed the door and said Katie are you ok? I said yes and no. I showed her my phone and she got teary and gave me a hug and I told her to sit down. When she did I told her " mom you know how 5 years ago I almost killed my self and you saved me I can't thank you enough! I love you so much! I want to say that in the passed year I did try to um *I was going to cry.* do it again.

Colette's POV: Katie just told me something I thought would never happen again she tried to kill herself again! I let a tear fall then i started sobbing she was too I said Katie why why? She said I thought it would be for the best. That just broke my heart. We hugged for like 3 minutes. I told her if you need me anytime I will be here for you. And she said ok thanks mom. I love Katie she's my baby she's my favorite. Don't tell the others.