twins marrying twins?

Comincia dall'inizio

"We'll use umbrellas and fans that won't cause any damage because of the things that have been secured and the hair that has been sprayed."

"So... I have nothing to worry about." Mrs. Shales says, seemed unconfident.

"Nope."

"Well there must be something."

"Listen, I have everything under control. Why don't you go up to your room and have a fabulous bubble bath and I'll send up some wine and a masseuse who bears a remarkable resemblance to Antonio Banderas." Lorelai offers. Mrs. Shales leans in and asks,

"How remarkable?"

"Get ready to applaud." Lorelai smirks .

"This is my favorite place in the whole world." Mrs. Shales smiles before walking away. Lorelai and Harper head inside and were a nervous looking Nate was sitting at. Nate spotted Harper and stood up quick.

"Harper listen--"

"I don't have time right now, Nate." Harper walks away, but Nate follows.

"Look, I'm sorry I told them you and I were together, but it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal? People are going to start talking, not to mention Casey will be finding a way to kill me. You've killed me, Nate."

"I'm sorry, okay? But can you please pretend to be my girlfriend, just until I can get Casey off my back." Nate plead. Harper crossed her arms, shaking her head.

"I don't know..." Harper's eyes trailed away from Nate and looked behind him to see another pair of twins? "Oh my God." She said out loud.

"What, what is it?" Nate turned his head to see the male twins and the female twins together. "That is freaky." Nate mutters.

_______________________________________

Harper walked around to make sure everything was to the twin bride's liking. What was running though her head was the proposal Nate gave her. Nate wanted Harper to be his fake girlfriend to show Casey he wasn't interested. She didn't know whether to agree or disagree.

_______________________________________

LUKE'S DINER

In was night already and Harper had returned back to the diner and helped. Rory had walked in with a crazy hat and sat down, waiting for one of the Danes to show. Luke walked over.

"Interesting hat." He said.

"I went golfing with my grandfather today." Rory explained.

"Did you know that golf courses are an environmental blight because of the chemicals they use to keep the grass green?" Luke told her.

"Actually I did." Rory joked, but didn't get a reply. "Bad joke, sorry."

Luke walks away just before Lorelai comes in the door. Harper walks over and pours some coffee in the two cups.  Harper started at the funny looking hat before giving a sarcastic look.

"Interesting hat." She said and walked off. At the right moment, Nate walked into the diner, hoping for an answer, but Luke had spotted him.

"Hey!" Luke shouted, he slammed Lorelai's food on the table and chased after the teenager all the way down the block. Harper gasped in embarrassment but don't do anything about it.

_______________________________________

INDEPENDENCE INN

Miss Patty is teaching the twin couples to dance.

"It's your wedding day. Feel each other. Use the thumping of your heart as a metronome. Let passion be your coreographer. Be as light on your toes as you are in your hearts." Miss. Patty says. "No, no, no, no darling. Let me show you."

Miss Patty pulls one couple apart and begins dancing with the groom. The groom, Mark or Matt, wanted to refuse but Miss. Patty refused to listen.

"You know, in some countries if you dance this close you're cheating on your wife." Miss. Patty says to the groom. She was know to be a flirt. Luckily for Harper, she stopped taking dance classes when she turned 10.

"You're next."
"Take your time." The male twins talked to each other.

"This is a disaster." Mrs. Shales said in distress. Harper walked over.

"Anything I can help with, Mrs. Shales?"

"Not unless you can find a photographer in less time. The photographer I hired just call and cancel. What do I do now?"

"If you want..." Harper trailed off, waiting for the mother to let her speak. She did. "I can take the photos. I'm the top student in my photography class, so I know what I'm doing."

"Are you sure?" Mrs. Shales asked the Danes girl. Harper nodded, with full confidence of her experience.

"They well then. You're hired." Mrs. Shales walked off, a bit relieved. Harper smiled at the job opportunity.

_______________________________________

Wedding reception at the inn, everyone danced around. Harper snapped many photos of the newlyweds and of the whole family. She found her way back to Lorelai. Mrs. Shales walks over hugs Lorelai and Harper.

"We did it!"

"We sure did." Lorelai said.

"God, I feel wonderful." Mrs. Shales comments.

"I'm so glad it turned out the way you wanted it."

"Oh, you have no idea. They just told me they're going to share a condo in Tuscon. Arizona! That's hundreds of miles away!" The older mother laughed

"Congratulations." Lorelai said. Mrs. Shales takes out a check and hands it to Harper.

"For you, my dear. The daughters and son-in-laws love the photos." Harper takes the check and was shocked. That was a lot of zeros behind that number 1. In the background, the music got louder. "Oh, thank you. Sister Sledge! Excuse me."

Mrs. Shales runs off to dance. Lorelai walks over to where Rory is sitting with the guestbook.

Harper makes her way back inside the inn it was empty except for the occasion employees. She looked out the window to see Mrs. Shales and her daughters dance together. I made her heart hurt a bit. Never being able to know what that's like.

SORRY FOR AN MISTAKES. GILMORE GIRLS RULE!!!