"I hope no one will find out you're my brother." She spat.

"I hope for the same thing every day, but unfortunately he has my face." Scorpius laughs. Cassiopeia beams at her brother for taking her side. Leo gasps, clutching his heart like he was in pain. I smile as I watch them from the rearview mirror.

Draco reaches over to squeeze my thigh. "We're doing right with them." He smiles.

"I think so." I smile back. We listen to the children go back and forth, until we turn into the train station.

After getting every kid their carts, we walk to the wall that would lead to platform 9 ¾. "Mum, when can I get a pet?" She stares at Leo's owl and Scorpius's cat.

"Next year. I want you to focus on your studies and making friends for your first year." I promise her for the millionth time since the boys got their animals in their second year.

"Watch the boys. You're going to have to do it on your own." Draco told her.

She did as she was told, watching Leo and then Scorpius run through the wall. "I don't have to say any kind of spell." She looks nervous to have to do this alone. I almost told her that I would do it with her, but she was going to have to get used to doing things without us.

"There is no need for spells, the wall is magic, it knows that you are too." He explains. She took a deep breath, before running through the wall. I smile as I imagine she was jumping up and down in excitement on the other side.

"Come on, we have to see our last child off." I grab his hand. We ran through the wall. Nostalgia hit me as I looked at the Hogwarts Express. The excitement that used to fill me as a child for the new school year still fills me, except now it's for my children.

"Took you guys long enough." Scorpius rocks on the heels of his feet. He was anxious to get to his friends.

"Was someone scared?" Leo shot his sister a smug look.

"No more than you were in your first year." I gave him a look letting him know to lay off.

"Look, the Potters are over there." Scorpius points out to Leo. They look over at us, asking silently if they could go.

"Go ahead. We'll be over in a bit." I told them. The boys rush over to their friends.

"Those people," Draco sighs.

"Play nice." I smack him in the shoulder. The boys somehow manage to make friends with the Weasley and Potter children. Leo was best friends with Fred Weasley and James Potter. I'm constantly getting letters from the school about their pranks. Scorpius became best friends with Albus Potter despite being a couple of years older than him. They were quiet manners boys who enjoyed the other company.

Almost all the adults in both families put their differences aside when we realize how much the friendship meant to our kids. The only lingering tension was between Ron and me. Scorpius had an obvious crush on Rose Weasley, while the girl seems to dislike him from the start. I knew that dislike came from her father telling her about Draco and me insulting their family. I didn't appreciate my son paying for my sins.

"Cass, do not make friends with them. We are already tangled up with them enough as it is." Draco looks down at our daughter. I smack him in the shoulder.

"Don't listen to your father. You can be friends with whoever you want." I pat her shoulder. "Let's go over, so we can see all of you off at the same time." I grabbed her hand. We made our way over to them.

"Hello Nicole, Draco." Hermione greets us. I smile at her. I appreciated the extra effort she put in, especially since her husband didn't put any in at all. We went through the polite greetings.

"Who is this?" Ginny asks, seeing my daughter.

"This is Cassiopeia, it's her first year." I pull her to stand next to me.

"It's Lily and Hugo's first year too." Harry points at the two youngest redheads in their family.

"I like your hair clip." Lily stares at the butterfly clip that flutters its wings once in a while.

"Thank you. I'm lucky to still have it, my niffler tried to steal it this morning." She touches the accessory they were talking about.

"You have a niffler." Hugo's eyes fill with excitement. Three of them began talking about the magical creatures they admire.

"Just great," Draco scoffed under his breath.

"I don't want so many letters this year," Angelina told her son, Fred.

"Don't worry. They'll never beat my record." George puffs out his chest. He leans over to brag to his son, James, and Leo, "350 letters in one year."

"That sounds like a challenge, dad," Fred smirks.

"The things I have to put up with." Angelina throws her hands in the air.

"We have a lot to live up to since the best prank last year was from Mrs. Malfoy." Fred smiles at me. All the adults look over at me curiously.

"I made toothpaste cream puffs for Leo after he told me I was getting too old for shorts." I glared at my son, who was glaring back at me.

"Toothpaste cream puffs, that's good. What else can you put in cream puffs? Nicole, you should come over so we can brainstorm." George had that mischief glint in his eye.

"Sure, I'll have to do something now that I have a temporary empty nest." I pout.

"I think you look amazing in shorts, Mrs. Malfoy. You could take up modeling now that your nest is empty." James winks. I laugh as my sons and husband glare at the boy.

"James!" His mother scolds him.

The whistles on the train blow letting us know to say our goodbye and get the children on the train. I hugged Scorpius, who was the closest to me. "Have fun this year. I want you to come home with stories like your brother." I whisper.

"You sure about that, mum?" He laughs.

"Not exactly like your brother, but I want to hear something other than I read a good book." I pull back to let his father tell him goodbye.

"Come here, you punk." I open my arms for Leo. He looks back to see that his friends were saying goodbye to their parents too, before hugging me.

"Don't worry mum, I'll defend your honor and get James back." He hugs me tightly.

"Just don't get caught." I laugh, letting him go.

I kneel to be face to face with my youngest. "I know your first year can seem daunting, but you're about to start some of the best years of your life."

"What if people don't like me?" She whispers, staring down at her feet.

"I'm not going to lie to you, not everyone is going to like you but you don't pay attention to them. You pay attention to your friends and brothers." I gave her advice I wish I had as a child. If I focus on the positives I wouldn't have been such an angry teen.

"If someone bothers you, let me know I'll take care of it." Draco kneels beside me.

"Yeah, because that's what you want to say, my father will hear about this." I mock him.

"If I remember correctly, you use my name to scare those first years into leaving you alone." He gloats, making me regret telling him that.

"I'm going to miss you both." She pulls us into a hug.

The train let out another whistle, hurrying us along. We stood up after she let us go. "Take care of your sister," I told my twins, who promise they would. All the children climb onto the train. We waved to them from the compartments they were in until the train was out of sight.

"What are we going to do now?" I look over at Draco.

"I can think of a few things I want to do with no kids in the house." He grabs me by my waist to kiss me.

"Let's go home," I whisper in his ear. He grabbed my hand and we ran to the car.