Escape

My stepfather always hated me. when my mom married him and he moved into my house, my life became trash. He found fault with every little thing I did and was constantly shouting at me and called me names. In his eyes, I could never do anything right.

Pretty soon, all of the chaos at home began to affect my school life. I found it impossible to study and my grades started skipping. At the dinner table, I was so nervous I hardly ever ate a thing. I gradually withdrew myself and stopped hanging out with friends.

Things began to grow worse or worse I became my stepfather's punching bag. He started beating me at the slightest excuse. He was a strong man and I was too small to fight him off. Each punch and kick he delivered emotionally as well as physically. it wasn't long before I was diagnosed with depression and the doctors put me on medication.

Through all this, my mother refused to intervene. She chose her new husband over me. That hurt me even worse. I gave up hope and prayed for the day I could escape.

One day I couldn't take it anymore and ran away from home. I made it as far as the city. when the police found me and brought me home. when they took me back to my house, my stepfather was standing at the door waiting for me. His face was twisted in anger and rage.

As soon as the police left, he turned to me and said, "did you think you could escape?".

That night, he beat me twice as bad as before. After that, the violence escalated every evening when he came from work, I tried to avoid him, but it was no use. he made up excuses to beat me. One night it went too far and he beat me so bad and horrible, I was internally bleeding, my mother begged him to take me to the hospital, but he refused. the next morning my mother came In to check on me, but I was already dead.

Time passed ...

and passed...

Suddenly I saw a bright light, I heard a voice announce "its a Healthy baby boy!" I started crying loudly, then I slowly opened my eyes and saw a man and a woman smiling from ear to ear then the man bent down and gently touched my tiny cheek and said "Did you think you could escape?"

 DISCLAIMER: GUYS THIS IS JUST A STORY ITS NOT REAL FOR ME I LOVE MY PARENTS VERY MUCH!