0.1

Chapter 1: Meeting The Raven Haired Prince...
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

Veronica's p.o.v.
We walked into this place called Pops that my mom was going on and on about. As soon as the bell chimed everyone's eyes were on us, I was used to the attention but. I didn't want that here.

I smiled and looked around before landing my eyes on a red head, his gaze was on me first.

"Mumsy please order for me, they look like they're my age and I wanna try to make some friends" I say and she nods before we separated.

I walked over to the table and stood shocked at there was another guy there, he was impatiently typing on his lap top.

I snuck a quick glance and read the words raven haired princess walked in and my eyebrow went up in shock.

"I don't consider myself as royalty but if you insist" I say before doing a little twirl.

"Maybe you shouldn't come up to peoples table and read their private business" the raven haired prince says before scoffing and continuing his work.

I looked him up and down once more, getting a full body scan of him.

His shoes were messy and beat up but still quite cute and very wearable, his pants were tight black jeans that had rips where the knees went. He wore a gray undershirt with an open plaid shirt over it, and to top it off, he wore a gray beanie that covered the middle of his raven locks perfectly.

"Excuse Mr. Darkness over there, he hasn't had his burger yet" The red head smirks and I look over at the red headed boy.

"I'm Veronica Lodge. Just moved here from New York" I smile as I extended my hand but another person took it.

"I'm Betty, the redhead is Archie and the gloomy guy over there is Jughead" Betty states before shaking my hand.

"Wait Lodge as in, Hiram Lodge?" Jughead asked me with a pissed off expression.

"Yes but I swear I'm nothing like my father, I'm trying to make amends" I smile softly and he scoffs before typing away again on his laptop.

"Replace evil with heartless, sounds more professional" I state as Betty opens up a seat for me to sit, right next to Jughead.

He rolls his eyes but does what I suggested and lifts his eyebrows in surprise.

"You know about writing?" He asks amusement and I scoff in offense but nod.

"Yes, and thanks for calling me a rich bitch" I smile before getting up and joining my mom again, maybe they're not meant to be my friends.

"Didn't work out?" She asks as she sips her milkshake.

"I don't know" I smile before opening up the onion rings and taking a bite.

I look behind me and as I hoped, the raven haired prince had his gaze glued to me.

"Who's the guy?" My mom asks and I shrug before turning back to her.

"Jughead, he hates dad and me so no thanks" I sarcastically smile before taking another bite out of the delicious food.

Jughead's p.o.v.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

As I looked at the young lodge something inside of me grew, she did look absolutely stunning.

Her black hair curled gracefully while her smile lit up from time to time. Her black hooded coat clung to her like a glove as her as who I'm guessing is her mom talked.

"Juggy? You ok?" My very nosy friend asks me and I look over and nod to Betty.

"I think I'm gonna go home and call it a night, see you two tomorrow in school" I force a smile before looking at her once more and leaving.

I sighed as I made my way to my motorcycle, I didn't park it in front of Pops because I knew that people would get pissed if they found out a serpent was on the north side.

I was walking down the dark smooth side walk when I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to stop and turn my direction to the raven haired rich bitch.

"Wow your first day in town and you're stalking? What would your precious daddy say?" I ask sarcastically as I began to walk again and she scoffs but continues to follow me.

"Like I told you, Juggiekins. I'm nothing like my father" she says calmly and I tilt my eyebrows up in amusement.

"Juggiekins?" I ask with a smirk as I look over to her, she was looking at the street that stood ahead of us as we continued to walk.

"Yes. I consider you a friend so I'm calling you Juggiekins" she softly smiles.

Her facial expression was calm yet stunning as her smile got softer, who knew a Lodge could be so good looking?

"Well I'm not your friend. You're just a preppy school rich bitch that's gonna take advantage of everything." I scoff and she stops walking, freezing dead in her tracks.

I stopped along with her and we both turned our bodies to face each other but she looked at me with rage, her face clearly showing that she was pissed.

"Listen here Jughead whatever the hell your last name is! I am trying my hardest to be nice and not act like the rich brat I was back in New York! I changed my style to a more casual look! I smile more! Hell I even tried to become friends with someone who won't even say my fucking name!" She rants as she tossed her arms up and back down with ever angry sentence, her arms laying on her sides once she finished.

"Sorry rich bi-"

She shoved me hard yet quite resistantly which made me stumble but I caught myself, stopping what I was saying.

"Call. Me. Rich bitch. One. More. Damn. Time." She states as she took a step closer to me with every pause, her heels clacking against the concrete.

I felt interested in her, she could've been the spice that the novel I was working on needed.

We were extremely close as we stared into each others eyes, our breath hitching together as our noses were so close to touching.

I poked her nose once with my index finger quickly before backing up and looking at her with a smirk.

"Okay. Veronica, you've gained my respect. . ." I trail off and she lets out a huff of relief.

"But! I am not your friend" I state before finally sitting on my motorcycle.

"And the last name is Jones" I add before smiling at her and driving off.

I looked back for a quick second and saw her getting into a limo, I knew she was spoiled.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
The End