“Now, Lizzy!” We unzipped our hoodies, tossed aside our sunglasses and joined in the girls screaming and cheering, frantically waving our signs. Lizzy laughed as she saw the boys scan the crowd, looking for us and she nudged me after she saw Niall point out the both of us to Harry. He laughed and shook his head and I couldn’t wait any longer. I ran up to him, wrapping my legs around him as he held me tightly in his arms, like he had been preparing for this.

The crowd was a mix of ‘boos’ and ‘awes’ at our exchange. I didn’t care though. I pressed my lips against his, delving my tongue into his mouth and tugging that stupid bandana off his head. That certainly elicited a round of cheers.

He pulled back from me, pressing a kiss on my cheek before his green eyes met mine and he broke out into the biggest smile. “Not the greeting I was expecting, but I’ll take it. We need to get out of this airport before I fuck you on the floor in front of all these fans.” He took my hand in his and we followed Niall and Lizzy out the main entrance of the airport.

Lizzy tossed Niall the keys, getting in the front seat and he grumbled about how he had just had a long flight and last thing he wanted to do was drive for an hour. She rubbed his thigh reassuringly and they shared a longing glance with each other before he peeled out of the parking lot. We headed to my house since my aunt was practically living at Brandon’s anymore.

I felt a hand tugging my own. I looked over at Harry. “Hello,” he said.

I scrunched my nose. “Hello to you, too.”

“I love your hair.” He ran his hand down the side of my face, catching some pieces of the now brown locks in his hand.

“I missed you,” I said, crawling close to him. He caught my face in his large hands and I instantly got goosebumps at the touch of his skin on mine. Our foreheads were pressed together. Our lips were mere centimeters apart.

“Hey!” An Irish accent shouted. “If we have to wait, so do you. I’m not driving the shagging wagon around LA, so unless this thing has autopilot, keep your hands to yourselves.”

I groaned and Harry sighed as we pulled apart from each other. “Your boyfriend is a buzzkill, Lizzy.”

She laughed. “I agree with him. You two horny teenagers can sit tight just like we can.”

“Oh, yeah?” Harry asked. “Then where is your hand, Lizzy?” Niall and Lizzy sheepishly looked at each other before Lizzy pulled her hand away from his lap.

“You skank!” I said. “God, we’re all the worst aren’t we?” There was a chorus of agreements and we talked about the boys last show of their North American leg of the tour. Niall talked about going to Ireland in a few days with Lizzy and how she was going to truly have an experience to walk away with.

“If she can walk,” he added as a side note and that earned him a whack on the head from Lizzy.

“What are we doing?” Harry asked me.