“Thank God. I’ve been so worried about you,” a deep British accent said on the other end. Harry.

“What do you want?” I mumbled.

“I want to make sure you’re okay. I know you’re pissed at me right now, but I was worried about you!” He exclaimed.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. His admittance to my temperament reminded me of just how angry I was at him.

“Yes. And now you know I’m fine. Bye Harry.” I clicked the phone off and tossed it aside. It buzzed again and I ignored it. It kept buzzing and buzzing and I picked it up.

“What?” I shouted. “I don’t want to talk to you right now!”

“Jesus, fine,” said a sulky female voice on the other end. It was Lizzy.

“Oh, Lizzy, I’m sorry. I thought you were Harry.”

She giggled. “He’s been blowing up my phone too. Lovesick men, what can you do with them?” She joked.

“Lizzy, I’m not in the best of moods right now. Can we chat tomorrow, please?”

“Okay, Annaleise. I’m allowing you one grace day but then tomorrow we’re facing the world.”

I clicked off the phone and got out of bed. I went down to the kitchen and fixed myself some cereal, pulling up twitter on my phone while I ate. Sure enough there were plenty of tweets about Harry and plenty about my arrest as well. I thought it was kind of funny that #freearcher was trending but that was probably best kept to my self. I clicked on one of the stories about One Direction’s concert in Texas last night and saw that the band was out partying until the early hours of the morning and there were various pictures of the guys, including Harry, with some supermodel type blondes. I felt instantly disgusted. I never had a doubt that I needed to feel insecure before and I guess I didn’t ever feel I had to worry about being cheating on because I didn’t know exactly what we were doing but since he confessed his lie to me I didn’t know what to expect from him anymore.

Enraged by my dismay towards the situation, I texted him saying I hoped he would get an STD check after last night. My phone instantly rang after that and I picked it up.

“Hello? Archer Grey’s phone?”

“What the fuck was that text message? STD check?” He sounded annoyed.

“Yeah. I was just saying. I saw those pictures of you out last night with those blondes. I just figured if you dipped your dick in one of them, you would at least do the courtesy of getting checked before you came back and fucked me. I mean, we used condoms and all but herpes is un-curable.”

I was shocked at the words that came out of my mouth but I felt slightly proud I had stood up for myself to him. I had seemed so weak so far and just went along with the flow and that wasn’t normally me. Especially after Cost’s and mine relationship. I would be damned if I let someone else drag my name through the mud as a helpless female.