The next morning ~

The next day I was to go get my other brother and sister. One of my old friends was with me, so it wasn't like I could've tried to help even if I wanted to. As the two of us tracked them down, I started feel uneasy around my friend. I could tell that he wasn't acting like himself. As evening rolled around, we both decided to take a short break and eat some food. As we ate, I could sense that  my siblings were close. As soon as I was done eating i used some of my magic power to cast a spell to make my voice seem like it was coming from every direction. When they were right under us, both my friend and I jumped down quietly and knocked them out.

"I'm so sorry guys..."
"We better get them back to base." I said, while turning my head to look at my friend.

When i turned to look at my friend, however, he wasn't there. I was immediately on guard and looked for him in every directions. A few seconds later, i felt something hit me and hit the ground. As my sight became blurred, i could tell that someone had stepped in front of me. I groaned and was soon engulfed by the darkness.

Couple hours later~

A couple of hours passed and started to come too. I felt rope around my wrists. I then tried to grab my pocket knife from my pocket. I was able to grab it and cut the ropes around my wrists. Once I was free, I looked around my surroundings more, and noticed that I was in the Adams cell as Aaron, Kana, and Colby. Not long after I realized this, I slowly crawled over to him

Kana's POV ~

After about ten minutes of running, Colby and I came upon a castle of some sort. As we stood there looking at it in amazement, we felt something hit the back of our heads and we collapsed to the ground. Our vision blurred and we blacked out. It wasn't until about twelve hours later that I woke up in a cell with my hands tied behind me. I could also feel something other than the ropes around my wrists touching my skin as well. I soon realized that it's just Colby's wrist. Soon after I realized that, I heard a groan coming from behind me.

"Hey you okay Colby?" I asked
"Y-Yeah...other than having a giant headache." He said while also groaning in pain a bit.

He then realized that his wrists were tied behind and that they were also touching my own wrists. I could feel him struggling against them but failed. I sighed and just looked down at the floor. A few minutes later the cell door opened and I tried to look over my shoulder to see who it was.  It ended up hurting my neck so I stopped.

"Looks like you guys are awake." said a voice

My eyes immediately widened at the sound of his voice. The person who the voice belonged to had been sitting next to Arron, trying to undo his chains and failed. He was also trying to wake him up.

"Jeez...did they really have to beat you so dang badly..." he muttered
"Oh my god...your..." I said under my breathe
"Huh? Did you say something Kana?" Colby asked
"Oh no! Don't worry about it Colby."
"Okay..."
"I see you figured it out. I knew you would." said the boy as he pulled out a small dagger and threw it at the wooden pole, cutting the ropes around mine and Colby's wrists.

The boy then turned backed to Aaron and was finally able to undo the chains that he was hanging from. It wasn't long after he did this, that Colby finally realized who he was.

"Conner..." exclaimed Colby

Colby didn't say anything. Conner sighed and spoke.

"Look, if you're wondering if it was me who hit you on the back of the head, then the answer is yes."

Colby and I just stood there staring at our brother, unsure of how to respond to his statement.

"You're staring"
"Well sorry...we kind of haven't seen you in over ten years!" I said in an irritated voice
"Well, in any case, could you please stop..."
"Sorry..."

A few minutes later, Aaron started waking up. The three of us then turned our attention towards Aaron.

"Ugh...ow..." exclaimed Aaron who was in pain.
"You alright bro?" Conner asked, kneeling down beside him to try and help him up off the ground.
"Yeah...I'm fine..." replied Aaron in a groggy tone

Conner then stood up and held out his hand for Aaron. Aaron took his hand and was help up onto his feet.

"Okay, now that we're all awake, i can tell you three something very important." said Conner
"And that would be..."
"Well...uh...how do I put this...? You three, myself, and Sage are from this world." replied Conner
"Yep, that is probably the most unbelievable lie you've ever said." I replied
"Believe whatever you want sis, but that's the truth."

Hey! Sorry for the terrible chapter, and sorry for such a long wait for it. Ive been busy with school. I am currently on break however i will try to get another chapter out as soon as possible.