O N E : T R O U B L E

"Good morning class." My teachers voice rang in my ears, pulling me from the vampire/werewolf series playing on my phone. I paused the episode, gently yanking my earbuds from my ears and focused my attention to the front of the classroom.

I noticed a boy standing there. He stood taller than the teacher, body built strong and lean. Curly brown hair rested tousled and messy on top of his head. Furrowed emerald eyes darted all around the classroom, orbs memorizing the faces of his peers. His arms were politely resting behind his back as the teacher introduced him. Thin pink lips were pressed into a serious straight line.

"Good morning, Mrs. Owen." The class spoke in unison. "This man standing next to me is our new student. He is participating in the Foreign Exchange Student program; he is here from Holmes Chapel. I hope you treat him well." She said.

Everyone, including myself, stared amazed at the handsome boy staring back at us. I could sense the many girls in the room planning their attack on the boy already.

"Erm, hi class. My name is uh.. Harry Styles. I'm a junior this year, I hope we can all get along." His British accent was raspy and deep, something I would say heaven sounded like. He spoke slowly as if trying to perfectly construct the words he wanted to say. A beautiful face paired with a beautiful voice. Something you don't normally hear in America.

From the side of me, I could see girls falling back in their seats in disbelief. He was truly a creature from out of this world.

"God took extra time creating him," I heard a guy gasp behind me. Oh, indeed He did.

Harry must have noticed the attention he was getting from everyone in the room - from guys and girls. I saw his cocky smirk. I tsked. He proudly walked to the empty seat that was now assigned to him; the seat on the end of the middle row. He walked with his head high, a light smirk ghosting his lips.

The girl who was at the desk next to him was possibly the only girl who refused to pay the handsome boy any mind. She was emersed in her book, sweater paws resting on her face as she ignored the world around her while gracefully turning the old pages. How could you be reading when a God is sitting right next to you?

Girls flirted with him left and right, he recieved many slips of paper which one could only assume were phone numbers. His cocky smirk never left his gorgeous face.

I wish I knew then how much trouble you would be. Maybe then, I could have avoided you.