Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu

Start from the beginning

"You taste so good." He muttered before kissing his way down the other side of your neck while his hands trailed up your waist, causing your shirt to ride up.

"You know, I've learned to take that as a compliment now instead of a creepy, ghoulish remark." You shakily whispered, stopping his hands from going any further up by intertwining your fingers with his and placing his hands on each side of your head instead, making Shuu's smile of contentment turn into a frown.

"No matter how many times I've seen all of you, you're still insecure?" He asked, eyebrows furrowing in concern. "When will you see yourself the same way I see you?"

"You mean like a snack? Might take a while, Shuu." You sassed. You weren't trying to kill the mood, you'd happily go down on him if that's what he desired, but your stomach was bloated due to your periods, which meant that the stretch marks and scars there were more visible, and if those were more visible, they made the scars and stretch marks on your inner thighs visible as well. It wasn't a very pretty sight to you.

Shuu simply sighed. "You're not a 'snack'." He sternly said. "You're a beautiful individual, and honestly I couldn't imagine a better person to be this intimate with. I'll repeat it as many times as it takes for you to keep it in mind."

His hands slightly twitched in yours. "Now, can I..?" He asked, begging you with his eyes.

You sighed before slowly nodding, heart beating slightly faster when his hands let go of yours and went down to the hem of your shirt to pull it up. You sat up so he could take it off completely, before falling back heavily on the bed and keeping your eyes on the ceiling. He might like your body, but you still felt a bit uncomfortable about it.

"Hey, (Y/N), mon amour, look at me." Shuu demanded, smiling when your eyes went down to his. He pecked your abdomen, making sure to kiss and lick at every mark you had while his hands ghosted around your hips. All you could do was shudder at the pleasurable feelings he was giving you and watch. "I love you. All of you." He whispered before his face went lower and dangerously close to your crotch, inhaling the intoxicating scent your blood gave out.

"Are you sure  you can control yourself?" You asked when his fingers started prying at the waistband of your pants.

"Positif. I wouldn't dare hurt the one I love." He seriously said. "And are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah." You breathed out.

That was all it took for Shuu to pull down your pants and slip them completely off your legs. His lust from earlier was back in full strength.

He briefly glanced up at you, searching for a bad reaction. Seeing none, he decided to take the last item of clothing off of you, smirking widely when he finally took in your naked sex.

His fingers trailed between your navel and pubic mound, causing you to shiver in pleasure. You felt your insides contract at the soft touch of Shuu's fingers and you basically felt the blood oozing out of you.

He couldn't wait anymore. Seeing the red liquid leak out of you was what did it for him. The man dipped his head between your legs and trailed his tongue on your inner thighs, gathering the sticky substance on his tongue and moaning out at the wonderful taste you left in his mouth. Thank goodness it was you, because if it wasn't, he would have taken a bite out of your inner thigh already.

You let out an unexpected moan when Shuu's mouth covered your lower lips, tongue darting through your folds to get as much blood as he possibly could. The fast and desperate pace he set made you completely forget about your cramps or your insecurities. You simply parted your legs wider and your hands found their way to Shuu's hair, gripping it like it was a lifeline, causing Shuu to let out a sinful groan that sent vibrations right to your core.