Paddy holland ~ The Study Partner

Start from the beginning

"Yes"

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my study partner to study for this test." She asked. I could tell she was just as nervous as me. Tom on the other had was trying really hard to hold in his inner fangirl.

"I would like that" I replied holding back my giant smile that was threatening to show.

"Awesome so I'll text you about it later then?" She handed me her phone. I saw she started to create a contact with my name on it. I nodded typing in my phone number and handed her my phone. She did the same thing, handing me my phone back shortly after.

"Talk to you later" she said turning on her heals walking away towards the doors leaving the school with her friends. I mentally cheered myself on as me and Tom left the school building.

"Yesssss" I whispered to myself.

***the next day***

School was nearly coming to an end and I meant y/b at the spot we both agreed to meet at yesterday. I stood by the front doors waiting for her. Y/n came out the doors with a grin on her face as she walked up next to me.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yup" I replied and we both got on the bus together. We both decided to do this project at my house since hers wasn't so quiet even though mine wasn't either. The bus pulled up to my stop and we both made our way of the big yellow vehicle.

The entire way to my house we talked a lot and got to know each other a lot more. Soon we approached my house and were immediately greeted at the door by my other big brother harry.

"Paddy your home" he gave me a big hug and pulled me inside. Y/n followed close behind as she shut the door behind her.

"Hey paddy who's your girlfriend?" Sam grinned as he and harry bursted it out into a fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes ignoring them as me and y/n walked over to my room so we could start studying.

As I walked in letting y/n go in first I shut the door behind us. That was better, much quieter. We both pulled out our books and each took out a few pens and highlighters and other essential things we might need. I took out my text book and so did y/n.

"Sorry about my brothers... they're..." before i could finish y/n cut me off by saying.

"It's alright, your family seems nice" she said giving me a small smile. That pretty smile... it made me melt inside.

******

After a few hours of studying me and y/n seemed to have lost track of what we were doing and started goofing around. Soon pencils and papers were scattered all over the room and all you could here was the sound of two idiots laughing.

"Hey paddy" y/n spoke after we calmed down.

"Yeah y/n?"

"I like you" she blurted our mindlessly. I saw how shocked she was at her words and covered her face. It was too late I already saw the deep crimson red blush in her cheeks. I couldn't help but smile and fangirl on the inside. My heart was racing at this point.

"Really..?" I asked nervously realizing she could have meant it in a friendly way. She nodded her head still burying her face in her hands.

"I've had a crush on you since the second grade..." she spoke quietly anxiously waiting for my response.

"Same here" I replied as my eyes widened. We both looked surprised and nervous.

"PADDY! Y/N! Time for dinner" harry swung my door open lifting me up like a sack of potatoes and started tickling me.

"GAH HARRY GO AWAY YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!" I squirmed my way to the floor releasing myself of Harry's torment. I turned around and saw y/n was trying to hold in her laugh and walked over to the door next to us.

"Are you ok?" She chuckled.

"Yeah" I shot a nasty glare at my annoying older brother that I loved so much. Shortly after we heard a honk coming from outside.

"That's my mom, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" y/n said as she packed up all her stuff. I nodded my head yes. We both walked down the stairs and just before she left, y/n thanked my parents for letting her stay and Tom for the ride here.

She opened the door and right before she stepped outside the gave me a hug and for some reason my mind went unfocused and I ended up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"S-sorry I didn't- I wasn't"

"It's ok" she returned the gesture and gave me a little kiss on the cheek too. After that she left me with the biggest smile in the history of smiles. I can't believe my crush actually kissed me... let alone like me. (Hahaha can't relate XD :c)

I turned around to see everyone with smirks on the face as they were just staring at me. I gave them all cold hearted glares and crossed my arms.

"Seriously guys" I groaned.

"Ooooo Paddy's got a girlfriend" Tom teases leaning his face on his hands. Everyone started making kissing noises.

"Ok I'm leaving the room now" I groaned again stomping up the stairs. But my mood inside never changed I was still extremely happy from these most recent events. Y/n y/l/n the most popular, cutest, nicest and funniest girl in school actually kissed me.

(A/n: ok well this was a big pile of c.r.a.p i am so sorry...)

-EmJ🐘