Soon after that,Eidyn put Aydah back in the middle of us and we fell asleep

Morning

Eidyn's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning and saw that Aydah was on Mikey's chest,they were both asleep. I took a picture,and posted it on Instagram. I got in the shower,brushed my teeth,washed my face and found something to wear. I just found black leggings and a Champions jumper. I did my hair in a slick back bun and my make up

 I did my hair in a slick back bun and my make up

After I got ready,I put my phone on charge. I went to go get Aydah's clothes out and decided to run her a bath,which she hates. As I was doing so Mikey walked in,"I'll do this." He said picking me up and putting me over his shoulder,"Mikey,put me down!" I laughed as he slapped my butt,"Can I have a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." He said finally putting me down. I pecked him on the lips before going to walk out,but I was pulled back,"Wha-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. Still so very soft. I obviously kissed back. He pulled away,"I told you I'd give it back.." he whispered in my ear. I smiled walking out. I walked back into the room to see Aydah on the bed surrounded by pillows. I sat down and took my phone off the charger. I went on Instagram and saw that my picture I posted today was being put into edits fans were making,"The bath is done!" I heard Mikey shout. I got Aydah and walked into her room. I put her in her changing bed thing and got her undressed. I put her in her baby bath and Mikey started to slowly cover her with the warm water. That's when she started to cry,"Don't cry." Mikey said giving her a pacifier. She stopped crying and put her attention on the thing in her mouth.

After Everyone Does Whatever

Mikey's P.O.V
I was in the living room playing with Aydah,while Eidyn made breakfast,when my phone started to ring,"Hello?" I said as I answered it,"Hey,Mikey. We're at the Airport. Sorry this is short notice but can you pick us up?" I heard my mom's voice,"Uh,Yeah. We'll be there in a bit." I said hanging up. I stood up with Aydah in my arms and walked to the kitchen,"Are you almost finished with breakfast?" I asked sitting down at the island,"No. I haven't started we don't have any bacon." She said walking over and taking Aydah,"Ok. Good,my mom's at the Airport. She phoned me to come and pick her up." Eidyn nodded her head,"Ok let's go. Whilst we're out cab we go to the store?" She asked. I nodded my head.

At The Store

Eidyn's P.O.V
Once we picked up Mikey's parents we went to the store. Mikey parked the car in the parking lot and we all got out. I took Aydah out her seat and got her grey blanket. We all walked in and Mikey got a shopping cart,he took the blanket from me and put it in. Then he put Aydah on it,"Here have this." Mikey said putting a fake flower on her head

I pushed the cart around looking for stuff that we needed,while Mikey and Sarmarni had a sibling argument. We were in the frozen section when a boy and a girl came up to us,"Umm. We're sorry for interrupting but we're fans of yours,can we get a quick picture?" The boy asked. We took pictures with them,said good bye and carried on with what we're doing.

Home

Mikey's P.O.V
We walked in the house,and I went to go put Aydah in her bed. I walked back down stairs and into the kitchen,"Do you want any help?" I asked Eidyn. She shook her head no. Once she finished cooking,we just are and talked,"Can we get Aydah's ears pierced tomorrow?" I asked which made Eidyn choke on her drink,"Tomorrow?" She asked surprised,I nodded my head,"I'll think about it." She said going to wash her dishes.

2 Months Later

Eidyn's P.O.V
Aydah is now 4 months and it's Mikey's birthday today. I woke up,got in the shower,brushed my teeth,washed my face and found something to wear. Once I finished getting dressed,I walked into Aydah's room and started to run her a bath. I walked out her bathroom because I heard her starting to get up. I took her out her crib and carried her into the bathroom. I took off her pyjamas and put her in the bath. Once I finished bathing her,I wrapped her in a towel and we went go wake up Mikey,"Get up!" I said pulling the covers off if him,"Hey! It's my birthday." I sat down next to him with Aydah on my lap,"Exactly,so get up. I have presents." I said to him. He sat up and took Aydah,"On one condition." He smirked and raised one eyebrow. Damn,"Which is?" I asked. He wrapped one arms around my waist,pulling me closer,"That I can make you feel good tonight." He whispered on my ear seductively.

Mikey's P.O.V
I saw Eidyn's cheeks turn into a rosy pink colour. I stood up off the bed,with Aydah in my arms and walked to her room. I got her dressed into a vest that I bought her and took a picture and posted it on Instagram,

 I got her dressed into a vest that I bought her and took a picture and posted it on Instagram,

With the caption 'What happens when your dad dresses you. Mommy's definitely gonna say something ❤😂'

Later That Day

Mikey's P.O.V
Eidyn and I dropped Aydah and Milan off at my mom's house,because we were going on a date tonight,"Babe,stand like that. I'm taking a photo." I said showing Eidyn how to stand. I took a picture and posted it on Snapchat

 I took a picture and posted it on Snapchat

"Ok. Are you done?" She asked getting her bag. I couldn't help but stare. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand,"Babyyy. Stop staring and let's go. We're gonna be late." She said pulling me up,"Alright,alright. I'm coming."