HEROES WELCOME PARTY ( Part 1 )

Daphne Ox was crying while riding a swing in a playground behind Tara Ferguson's house.

No one knows that she was crying there.

If she only followed her mom's advive, she will not suffer at this moment. But if not because of the power that she discovered, they were happy today celebrating her mom's birthday.

" Alone? "

A man from her back asked.

It was Bruth Lee and she knew that it was him. Eversince, Daphne has a hidden feeling for Bruth. But he decided to leave from earth and go here to NOMJIX. That's why Daphne forgot him and focused on another boy. Then she found Oliver Kang. She doesn't that Oliver just used her for entertainment and a toy to lean on while Flora Aust - Oliver's REAL girlfriend - is not around.

" Obviously, yes... " - she answered while crying.

Bruth knew the reason why she was crying, that's why he ran to the playground after knowing that Oliver just broke up with Daphne.

' If I could do something to get that pain, Daph...I will not hesitate to do it. ' - he thought.

Instead of saying those words, he placed his hands to hers and said, " You know that I'm her for you Daph. We are all here for you. "

Daphne was disappionted. She was expecting him to say ' Do you want me to replace his place? ', but it was just her other problem.

It hurts her when she remember that her feelings for the guy beside her now is still NOT gone. Even though Oliver and Daphne was still together, all that fills her mind was Bruth, Bruth and Bruth. Nothing but Bruth.

" I will not suffer if you didn't leave. You were my bestfriend and my protector, and you promised that you will be at my side FOREVER. " - she said with emphasis on the last word.

" I know, and i'm sorry..." - he apologized.

" It's over Bruth ... I'm alredy hurt..." - she said and cried again.

Bruth Lee lifted Daphne's face and wiped her tears.

" He doesn't deserve your precious tears princess...stop crying. It hurts me when your sad..." - he ordered and hugged her.

Daphne giggled and blushed. She likes those words. They like the moment when they're together. Bruth freed Daphne from his hug and kisses her on her lips passionately....Now, it's their time...

* * * * * * * *

Tara Ferguson's friends and Tara herself heard the tolling of the bells as a sign that the party for the new heroes here in NOMJIX will now start.

Everyone was sitted in their own seats.

Tara was the daughter of the former president here in NOMJIX. That's why the Heroes Welcome Party (HWP)  is celebrated here.

She was finding Daphne, but she saw Oliver instead.

'  Damn that bastard! ' - she thought.

When she turned her eyes to her front, she saw a handsome, blond boy.

It was Calyp Bore. Her crush, I mean her great great crush since she first stepped this unbelievable world.

'  He's really cute! No! He's actually handsome! ' - she again thought with admiration  on that boy.

Calyp turned his eyes to Tara's...and smiled.

"   I forgot that he's a mind reader..."  - she shyly said with a low voice.

Calyp did stand and was sitted beside Tara. She was shocked when he placed his hands at the top of the chair just behind her shoulders. He drinked the margarita that he brought then suddenly placed his hands to her waists...

" Handsome huh? " - he teasingly whispered and laughed out loud.

She chuckled and slapped him with a very low force.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Sorry readers.... I do not have so much time... But I promise to update the following datas on my notebook as fast as I can...

Sorry for the wrong grammars and the errors. I'll just check it when this story is already done...