two

The first week of senior year went by like a breeze, which I was thankful for. I would rather be any other place but school.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, music playing quietly in the background. I didn't know what it was but there had not been a day that had gone by where Harry wasn't in my mind. The night I crawled into his room to take what was mine replayed in my head.

I seen him a few times in the hallways, our eyes meeting each others and the infamous smirk plastered on his lips. He was an asshole, but a hot one. I groaned as I rolled in my bed, looking outside my window and seeing him in his room. He sat on his bed with a textbook in his lap, his eyebrows furrowed together in concentration.

I stared for a few more seconds, pulling myself off and heading down the stairs.

"Is that you, Nova?" My brother, Dylan, shouted from the living room.

"Yeah."

"Oh," He turned around and looked at me, "Can you get me a drink from the kitchen, please?"

I shrugged, walking into the kitchen. I reached for two water bottles and crackers, walking back into the living room and handing the drink to my brother. He thanked me as I sat down next to him, opening up the crackers.

"How do you like senior year so far?" He asked, turning the volume down on the TV.

"I mean," I bit into the cracker, "It's okay, I guess."

"Why just okay?"

"It's barely been the first week and I'm already tired of school, I hate being there."

Dylan laughed, taking a cracker from me.

"Appreciate your senior year," He turned to look at me, "I'm serious, I already want to drop out of college, but you didn't hear it from me."

I laughed at his comment, nudging his shoulders before offering the rest of my crackers to him. He took them from me and thanked me, standing up and leaving him alone. I ran back up to my room and shut the door behind me, heading towards the window and opening it up.

"Well, if it isn't the one and only Nova," He was leaning against the window, sweats hanging lose on his hips.

"What do you want?" I leaned against the sill, my eyes not leaving his.

"Nothing really, just noticed you and couldn't help but have a conversation with you."

"Who said I wanted to have one with you?"

"There she is, the Nova with the rude remarks," He smirked as he crossed his arms.

"I don't understand how you expect me to be nice to you when you snuck into my room," I retorted.

"Your lack of respect is truly upsetting, love." I felt my cheeks flush at the name, quickly looking down.

"Quiet now, aren't we?" He said, running his hand through his hair.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Nova, don't leave your window open."

I frowned before shutting my window, locking it shut and closing the curtains.

Something about him kept pulling me in yet I didn't want it to.

-

hi! sorry for such a short chapter, this is only a filler and these will pop up a lot before chapters that have a lot of events happening in them!

robbie amell ( actor from the movie D.U.F.F ) plays dylan to give you guys a visual!