Yeet

"KONA" Max yelled loudly. "Ow Max I think you just busted my eardrum" Dustin said while laughing. "Sorry" Max apologized. Max hugs The now named dog like crazy. "Max you better stop until that dog bites your head off" Hopper said, chuckling to himself.

Dustin gets a thick rope to tie to a tree he ties it to the dog. "OKAY EVERYONE GO TO YOUR TENTS" Hopper yelled.
Dustin,Lucas,Mike,Will,and Max all got into their tents while Hopper and Joyce shared a tent. Hopper kisses Joyce on the head while in a tired voice she said "night, Hop".

Lucas stayed up all night thinking if he liked her. "What no I don't. Wait do I?" Lucas thought to himself. "What if I like Max but I don't like her?" "Does that even make sense?" "DO I EVEN MAKE SENSE?!". "I can't like her" he said in a low, quiet voice so he wouldn't wake anybody up. He soon put on a shirt and waited for the sun to come out. 4 hours later he hears someone opening there tent. It was Mike. He knocks his hand on the ground. "Lucas are you awake?" He asks in a tired voice
"Uhh yeah why?" He answers. "I couldn't sleep" Mike says. Lucas opens his tent. "Same"

Soon everybody is awake. They all get out of their tents. They eat breakfast. "Just ask her after breakfast" Lucas thought. They ate Eggos (heheheheheh). "Hey...Max can we talk...like,alone?" Lucas asked. "Uhh sure..." she answered. "What's up?". "I wanted to tell you I lo- Lucas tried to say. I wanted to say I lo- I lov- he tried to tell her how he felt. "You...love me?". "Well...kinda...yeah...". "That's cute,Stalker" she answered"