Celebrity Crush..... (Chapter 2)

CHAPTER TWO.......

DARREN'S P.O.V.

The bell has rung and I'm running going to our room. The garden is near our room(not that near). I looked back and saw Janna still standing there. I stopped and looked at here.

JANNA'S P.O.V.

He stopped..... It's my turn. I ran as fast as I could until I reached him and I just passed him. I sticked my tongue out and continued to run.

I'm almost near the classroom!! Just need to go up then go straight then enter the room!!

DARREN'S P.O.V.

Did she just....

(⊙o⊙)?-----------> my face

She just ...... She's on the lead! Gotta run fast!!!

(10:10am) CLASSROOM......

I'm now seating on my seat, catching my breath! It's been 5 minutes since I got here! The teachers not yet here! GOOD!! I looked at Janna doing something. "Hey, why do you run fast like a horse??" I asked. She didn't answer, maybe she didn't here me?? But why can't she hear me?! I'm just beside her?? "Hey, answer me" I said. She looked at me, good she heard me. "IDK. Maybe It's just in my blood that I run fast like a horse?" She said. Why is she asking me that?

(10:28 am)

Nice, the teacher is still not here. I stood up and say "Guys, the teacher is still not here. How 'bout we play a game called, Spin The bottle mixed with Truth or Dare??" I said "Yeah! Let's play that game!" said a girl with long hair, with some highlights. "YEAH!" they all said/shouted.

We removed the chairs then we circled around and seated on the floor. I saw Janna seating beside a boy with Anime style hair wearing a hoodie. They're infront of me. They're talking about something......

JANNA'S P.O.V.

We are now circled around and we will play Spin The Bottle, what Darren said. I'm actually talking to Christian about our favorite anime. I got addicted to it when I was grade 5, I have joined different convention about anime. And same as Christian, he has joined different conventions. I was called 'Otaku' by Christian and I asked him what that is, and he said a person called an 'Otaku' is an Anime addict or someone who loves anime, a person who collect different things related to anime, a person who attend conventions about anime, who do the complying and etc. He really is an 'Anime' addict. But It really fits him to be one. "Hey Christian, do you read Wattpad stories??" I asked him "Uhmm Yeah sometime, when I'm bored. Why?" Yes!! I can invite him!! "Can you uhhh, watch SDTG with me??" I asked "Uhh yeah sure" Yehey! "Yey! So, are you free this Saturday??" I wish It's a Yes... I wish It's a Yes... "Yeah, sooo this Saturday, 1:30 pm. K?" Woohoo!! P.S. I don't like him, he's just a friend, make it a best friend, of mine. "Okay!"

"LET us start the game!" I looked at Darren, the one who said to start the game and he spin the bottle. The bottle stopped!! And it... it...... it stopped at me and....... DARREN?!?!?! "Ok, guys truth or dare??" Asked my classmates

"Truth" Darren said

"Dare" I said

"OK both of you, It's a both truth and dare." my classmates looked at me "You first Janna, You picked dare right? Soo, uhmm, The dare is, We or I dare you to kiss someone on his cheeks. Yes It's a he." O_o T_T •﹏• Okeeey, I shouldn't have chosen Dare...... I stand up, looked at Darren then Christian. I slowly go near to Christian, I whispered to him, hope-you-understand...... And I kissed him on the cheeks...

DARREN'S P.O.V.

(⊙o⊙) ⊙﹏⊙ ⊙▽⊙----------- > my face