{ 세 } Maknae King Bosung's Funny VLive Moments

Start from the beginning

2

2. Jisung Is Not A Cute Swag Hyung He's A Hot Swag Hyung

During a VLive with the Dream Team when they where celebrating Haechans birthday comments of course where piling up about how Haechan was growing and how he's so grown now but some where also on the attention of Bosung who was thinking of something and looking frustrated for example...

'Is Bosungie Okay He Looks Frustrated?'

'Is Bosungie Thinking Of Something Because He Looks Like A Lost Boy. 😂'

'I Know Its Haechanie's Birthday But Like Is Bosungie Hurt Or Something Cause He Seems Frustrated?'

This then caught Marks attention and Renjun and they looked at their Maknae from the '02 liner. They did notice he looked frustrated, like he was thinking if something so Mark then said...

"Bosungie are you okay? Are you thinking of something?"

Then after a few seconds Bosung replied with...

"Oh yeah I am thinking of something Mark-hyung!"

Then Renjun smiled and asked the youngest '02 liner...

"What where you thinking about?"

Bosung answered with...

"Why does everyone call our Jisungie hyung a swag hyung and a cute hyung?"

Then this caught the whole Dream Teams attention and Jeno asked...

"Well because he is a swag maknae to us and hyung to you and a cute one to. Why is something wrong?"

Bosung then looked at Jisung and replied with a huge smile...

"Well I don't think he's cute I think he's a hot maknae. Like a hot swag hyung!"

This then made everyone laugh in the Dream Team excluding Bosung and look at him. Bosung then looked at the camera and say with a serious face...

"Jisung is not a cute swag maknae. He's a hot swag maknae."

And then he jumps on Jisungs back well him being the only one 175 /5'8 so basically kinda the shortest so it was kinda easy for Jisung to hold him up.