"Do you see him as a son," Wade brought his head down for a moment," and you better say yes, cause it will send the fandom crazy." Tony chuckled ruffling my hair for all to see. "You can say that. I treat him as if he were family." When he ruffled my hair, I turned a darker shade of red, causing MJ to whip out her sketchbook and draw the scene.

The embarrassment was hard to describe. Like a mother babying her child in front of his little crush. Or accidentally calling your teacher Mom. A few more questions later, Tony motioned for me to take my seat once again, but by the time I did, MJ had already finished.

It had more of a chibi look, and there was a lot of shading to exaggerate it. "Cute ain't it, Loser?" MJ smirked. I rolled my eyes as people turned to me and whispered question and compliments.

"Well, that's the last bit of the tour, we should be leaving Mr. Stark," Kate finally butted in. Tony nodded, before disappearing behind the curtain.

As we all left, Wade jumped up behind me and hugged me around my waist. "I loved that so much, Petey poo! You look so adorable when you blush," Wade gushed, nuzzling his nose into my neck. "Wade..." I whined, trying my best to wiggle out of his hold.

"Oh, you know you love me," Wade scoffed, letting me go as we continued walked to the exit. "Do I?" I smirked. Wade's lips parted for a moment in shock, before forming into a pout. "Meanie."

We all neared the exit I was absolutely exhausted. "Rough day being embarrassed by all the Avengers," MJ snickered. My head lolled to the side in a dramatically tired tone. "Not all of them. Steve, Bucky, and Wanda didn't," I reminded her.

MJ pointed forward,"Don't get your hopes up, kid." My eyes widen in realization. Wanda, Bucky, and Steve were standing in the doorway, giving hugs and waving goodbye.

That Parker luck really sticks around, doesn't it?

I tried hiding behind Ned, but that didn't seem to work. "Peter is that you," Bucky gasped dramatically as Steve pulled me from my protective hiding space. I attempted pulling away as Steve and Bucky made brutal attacks at my head of already messy curls. I already saw people whipping out their phones to record. "Guys stop! You're messing up my hair," I whisper-yelled.

Wanda strutted over and pinched my cheek, pulling lightly. "I hope you had fun on the trip, Petey," Wanda cooed as Bucky and Steve released me. I scuttled back behind Ned, blushing like crazy. "So, Wade. You thinking what I'm thinking," MJ asked, nudging Wade in a playful way. 

"Yup, I'm already making a fanfiction about it. It's gonna get so many views," Wade squealed. "Stop guys!" I whined once again as we got on the bus. Everyone was talking about me and Tony, and how Flash got owned the whole trip.

A soon as we got in our seats, I laid my head on MJ's shoulder and was out.

NPOV

MJ slightly jumped when she felt a weight on her shoulder. She looked over and saw her friend, Peter, laying next to her, nuzzling into her side. Her lips thinned as she thought for a moment, she could either:

A) Shove him off and call him a loser again.

B) Awkwardly sit there and leave him be

Or...

C) Embrace him

MJ bit her lip, before shaking her head with a smile, nuzzling her head on top of Peter's head, falling asleep as well.

Wade POV

I took a few pictures of MJ and Peter, squealing like a school girl. "I ship it so hard!" 

"Wait what?" Ned asked in confusion, looking at me.
"Oh nothing," I giggled. Ned shook his head for a moment. "Your that dude that saved Pete right?" Ned asked.

"Mhm," I hummed, bringing my phone down, waiting for the picture to stop looking blurry.

"Thanks, man."
"No prob, Buttercup," I said simply, gushing over the picture I took of the adorable friends.

I love this kind of animation!