It was Gabe.

"Not now Gabe." Tom snapped at him.

"Why not now?" Gabe questioned, "it just looked like your dealing with your brothers sloppy seconds again."

You felt Tom's hands tighten around your arms, you knew what was about to happen, "Tom, don't."

"Listen to her Tommy boy, don't want to get in trouble with Sam."

"Fuck you." Tom snapped stepping away from you and getting in Gabe's face.

"I'm not going to stand here and deal with this," You yelled trying to pull Tom back but he wouldn't budge, but you gave up, "you know what, fuck both of you. I'm done here."

You turned and ran down the stairs, causing Tom's attention to go back to you and ignore anything Gabe was trying to throw at him as he ran down the stairs after you.

You ran past Harrison on the way out of the house, not speaking a word to him which caused concern.

Harrison saw Tom shortly after, grabbing a hold of him, "What is going on?"

"Don't worry about it," Tom said removing his best friends grip, "just make sure my brothers, Em and Lil get gone safe."

Tom tried to start walking again, but Haz wasn't having any of it, "no you tell me what the fuck is going on and why my little cousin is crying."

"I fucked up Harrison!" Tom snapped, "and I'm going to fuck up again if you don't move."

Tom pushed pasted him, leaving him alone in the middle of the door way watching as he chased after you.

"Y/N please!" Tom yelled as he caught up to you.

"Fuck off Thomas." You snapped.

You felt rain drops on your face, looking up and seeing clouds roll in with the dark sky.

"Y/N it's going to rain please let's get in my car and talk, please."

You ignored him and kept walking, then the rain fell down.

You stopped hearing the sound of foot steps following you, and expected that Tom gave up.

But the sound of a car pulled up beside you, scaring you half to death.

"What the hell tom?!"

"Get in the car please. I can't let you walk home like this."

You stared at the ground, then at the road, then at the car and then at Tom, decided to get in.

He drove in silence, the only sound was the rain and the sound of both of yalls breathing.

"Are you sure you're even safe to drive with how high and drunk you were."

"I wasn't drunk or high, Y/N," he said softly, "It was my third cup and I only took a couple hits off the blunt. I heard you call my name and I thought acting like I was drunk and high would make you think I was over you. That I was okay."

You looked at him, seeing hurt all over his face. Water from his curl dripped down the side of his cheek alone with a little tear that dropped from his eye.

"I didn't have sex with anyone either," he added, you looked away from him, "I couldn't think of another comeback so I said I did, again to think that I was over you."

You sighed, keeping your eyes on the road, then noticing tom drove past the turn to take towards both of your houses.

"Tom you missed the turn." You said.

He nodded, "I know."

You looked back at him, "why?"

Tom quickly looked at you, "because I'm not ready to take you home yet, and we need to talk."

You wanted to argue, but knew it wasn't worth it. So you sat back and let him drive.

Soon he pulled up into the parking lot of the old abandoned drive in theater that you all used to go to as kids to see the latest movies.

"Why here?" You asked.

Tom parked the car, "because this was our favorite place as kids. We loved coming and watching movies here."

You looked at the screen, seeing the film of it torn halfway down. You started remembering all the good times here.

You smiled and slightly laughed.

"What?" Tom smiled.

"Remember when they did a Star Wars marathon here and we all came for our Holland/Y L/N family night. And you brought Harrison along."

"We brought Haz a lot of times you need to give me more details here." Tom smiled more shifting himself in his seat to look at you better.

"It was the time when we all got those green apple slushees, it was when the theater decided to try to add those sour hard candies and there was this girl you and Haz were trying to empress."

Tom covered his face with his hands, "oh my god I know exactly where this going."

"And you wanted to do a hand stand and walk yourself to your slushee and drink from it, thinking it was going to win her over, and it worked until you tried to reach for your straw and ended up dropping yourself onto your cup and getting green apple slushee and candy all over your face and shirt."

Tom and yourself starting laughing so hard.

"I was wearing a white shirt also so I had a massive green stain from not only the slushee but also the grass and had candy stuck to my face and shirt."

You and Tom continued to laugh at the memory.

"We has some great times didn't we?" Tom asked after you both calmed down.

You nodded, "yeah I guess we did."

You and Tom made eye contact, staring deeply into each other.

"Y/N, I'm sorry."

You looked away, "don't worry about it. It's fine."

Tom reached over and cupped your face in his hands, having you look at him again, "no it's not. I was a dick. I'm so crazy for you and the thought of being friends was killing me. I want you. I need you, Y/N and I don't think I can hide that anymore. Harrison kept telling me that we are all adults and need to act like it. That these rules are stupid and..."

You nodded, "I know, he told me the same."

Tom placed his forehead against yours, "I can't stay away from you anymore. It was so much easier before we kissed but after tasting you and feeling that fire that burned against us I just want so much more. I can't...I can't do this without you anymore."

You couldn't keep your feelings bottled up, you need to set everything free. Sam wasn't here. And nothing else matter but Tom.

"I love you, Tom," he pulled back a looked at you, "I love you so much and I can't do this without you either."

Tom smiled, tears rolling down his face, "I love you too, Y/N."

Tom couldn't hold back, and he didn't want to. He pushed his lips onto yours, taking in the way your tasted on his tongue.

You wrapped your arms around him and he pulled you closer to him.

Nothing else mattered but the two of you.

The rain kept pouring and the wind blew fast. The cold outside was nothing compared to the heat that was raising inside as the windows fogged up.

Tom removes his lips from yours, breathing fast, "want to get in the backseat?" He whispered.

You nodded, being the first one to climb over dropping yourself in the seat and watched tom climb over.

You pressed your lips back against his and he lowered you to the seat, hovering over you.

"I love you, Y/N, don't ever forget that." He said between kisses.

You pulled his jacket off his body, "I love you too, Tom. I love you so much."