| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |

Start from the beginning

"How was your date with Vin?" Sam asked.

"Oh, it was really lovely, i never get sick of that boy." Vicki said.

"Hey, what's wrong Snooki?" Vicki asked seeing that Snooki had tears in her eyes. Snooki ran over to Vicki and buried herself in Vicki's neck, crying.

"E-emilio, was b-being so r-rude and he bragged about n-naked girls e-everywhere and hung up on m-me." Snooki cried over her words.

"Oh sweetheart, he is an absolute prick, and if this is the way he wants to treat you, the most stunning and sweetest girl ever, than he doesn't deserve anyone." Vicki said brushing Snooki's hair that was sticking to her teary face.

"I really like him." Snooki cried out, making Vicki's heart break.

"Just try and sleep on and talk to him properly tomorrow." Vicki said kissing Snooki's cheek.

"Do you girls think Ron is fucking me over." Sam said sitting up looking at the girls for answers.

"I mean, if he's not going to stay home and hang with you and would rather sneak off to clubs, than yeah i think he is." Jenni said.

"Do you girls know something i don't?" Sam asked.

"Um. . " Vicki said getting up.

"I haven't been out clubbing yet, so i can't say anything, so I'm going to leave you girls to it." Vicki said walking out of the room and jumping into bed with Vin.

"Babe, there is going to be a fight soon, i swear." Vicki whispered to her boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" Vin asked.

"The girls obviously know something, and Sam's becoming suspicious." Vicki said.

"Oh shit, really?" Vin asked.

"Yeah, it's going to be nasty." Vicki said, before Vicki kissed Vin goodnight, but things escalated and ended up having a steamy moment together.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Vicki, wake up." Vicki groaned as someone was shaking her.

"Not this again." Vicki mumbled hating being woken up.

"Vicki, Emilio called me and told me that he fucked another girl." Snooki said. Vicki sat up.

"Oh hell no!" Vicki yelled.

"He was an absolute asshole." Snooki said.

"Oh babe, i'm so sorry." Vicki said getting up from her bed and bringing Snooki into a big hug.

"I hate him so much!" Snooki said as Vicki walked her into the kitchen.

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" Vicki asked sitting Snooki on the couch, Snooki nodded while wiping her eyes.

"Okay, give me a second." Vicki said going into the kitchen and making two cups of hot chocolate.

"Here we go." Vicki said handing Snooki her cup and sitting down beside her.

"I really did love him." Snooki said.

"I know, and it is difficult to say that you don't love him because you know you do, and i am so sorry that you have to be heartbroken again." Vicki said sipping her drink.