chapter 17 - The Jolly Roger

Start from the beginning

"Not a good plan for you," Killian told her. "I'm guessing you don't know who I am."

"I know exactly who you are, Captain Hook," Ariel answered.

"Well, then I'm at a disadvantage," Killian told her.

"My name's Ariel," Ariel explained. "And you're going to pay for what you've done."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Charming Loft

David, Emma and Ella were attempting to assemble a crib. Snow and Rose were sitting nearby.

David looked at the instructions. "I've seen enemy battle plans that were easier to decode than this."

"Let me see," Ella told him. "All right. It says 'take screws E, with washers D, through bar C, using wrench F. Which is not provided'."

Rose sighed. "Why don't we just call Marco? He's really good at this sort of thing."

Emma, Ella and David spoke together. "No!"

"We're fine," David told them.

Rose chuckled.

Snow was surprised by their instant reaction. "Should we even be doing this? Ever since the showdown between Regina, Alcina and Saphira against Fatale and the Wicked Witch, we haven't seen Faye, Zelena or Gold at all. Shouldn't we be focusing on their next move?"

"We are," Emma told her. "We just can't stop living."

"Yeah, this crib is a statement," David agreed. "We're not gonna lose another baby."

Regina, Alcina and the Hatters walked in.

"And thanks to us, you won't," Lisa told them. "We're finished."

"So?" David asked. "Did it work? Were you able to put up a new protection spell?"

"One that can't be undone by blood magic," Alcina answered. "Which means, Zelena and Faye won't be able to put their hands on that baby."

"Any idea why she would want to?" Snow asked.

"The number of spells involving baby parts would surprise you," Jefferson told them. "Those greenies are clearly some twisted bit..."

Freya couldn't help but chuckle in amusement. "Jefferson."

Jefferson looked from Freya to Lisa, Grace and Rose. "Witches."

The three girls nodded sarcastically.

Freya looked at the Charmings. "But as long as we're in here, we're safe."

"That's useless," Grace told them. "I think we need to stop playing defense and start taking the fight to them."

"Did you see the witted game they were playing yesterday?" Alcina asked. "They have magic, Grace. Powerful magic."

"Grace and I have magic, too," Rose replied. "You've seen us use it. Powerful magic."

"We just can't always control it," Grace agreed. "But if you taught us, Rose and I could help you. Ella and Emma could help."

"Now, why does this feel so familiar?" Lisa asked sarcastically, giving Emma and Ella a look.

"Emma and I are ready this time," Ella told them. "Rose and Grace have been begging us to teach them more for so long now."