Goodbye Hello

I woke up to the sound of my older brother trying to break down the door. I dont know why he seems to think that everything of mine is his. I keep my door locked for a reason. I couldn't understand what he was yelling about because it was too early in the morning for me to be able to comprehend anything. But I knew it had to have been something about my car or money or my phone charger well just about anything that he want that's mine. Sometimes I think he takes after our dead beat of a sperm donor but then I see all the good traits he has to remind me of our loving mother and it's hard to hate him. He just isn't someone I can seem to stay mad at I'm mean he is my only brother so what can I do I don't have a choice really blood is blood. I finally came to from my thoughts and heard what he was yelling about.

"Jesus Scar I've been trying to wake you up for an hour. I need to borrow some money." Hayden snapped

I glared at him and got up to unlock my door. Opening it with an irritated look on my face. "How much do you need this time? You know I dont have much it all went to my tuition for this semester." I stated

"Just 50 I'll pay you back this time, honest." He said with a smirk

"Dont bother I know you won't." I said in a monotone voice as I went
in my wallet to grab a fifty so he'd leave me alone. I handed him the money and watch him leave with a smile like always without a care in the world. Dont get me wrong I'm not rich by any means. I've just been working since I was fifteen fast food, baby sitting, really just anything I could do to save and make money. My mom has worked 3 jobs since she kicked out my no good of a sperm donor when I was 2 and I just really wasn't one to not help with my far share. It's just not who I am.

I heard my phone go off and grabbed it looking at the screen. Shit it's already ten I have to be up at registration at 2 and I live 3 hours away fuck my life. I got ready as fast as I could leaving without looking in the mirror. I rarely wore makeup I mean what's the point it I'm already running late like always. I would just rather have the extra sleep than wake up early and put it on and my hair is naturally curly so I really just tend to not do anything with it and let it be. I grabbed my suit case that I packed last night and hauled ass into the car I gave my brother and nephew a hug and told them I loved them on the way out. Mom and I had said are goodbye last night because she had a double to work today like most days but I know if she could have had off she would have driven me herself she is just like that you know. I'm not much for tearful goodbyes. At least not in front of people I'm sure my car ride will be full or tears, second guessing going to college 3 hours away from my family but I knew I had to do this. Wanesboro, Ms isn't the best the best place to grow up it's an extremely small which means everyone thinks they know everything about you. It's full of judgemental people who think God will solve all your problems. I dont have a problem with God or religion but I do have a problem with people that get into everyone's business and that's what most of this town is made up of well that and drug addicts. I was so much into my thoughts I didn't realize my tears had started to break through so I turned up my music and began to just focus on driving which I'm extremely terrible at. I turn down the music and looked at the campus as I pulled into a parking spot slowly trying to make sure I stay in the lines which isn't my strong suit. I stepped out of the car and whispered to myself LSU here I come. I grab my suitcase and start walking to the registration line that seems never ending. I get in line and get stuck behind 2 people playing tonsil hockey. The line starts to move but they stay intangle with one another.

"GROSS can't they wait until they get to the dorms. The dorms are coed after all so I'm sure it won't be hard to do all that in their own rooms." They stop and turn to look at me. Shit did I say that out loud!!! Oops my bad.

The girl has a serious case of resting bitch face. While the guy makes me do a double take. DAMN is the only thing that comes to mind. He has hunter green eyes and by the looks of him is about 6.2 which makes me inturnly want to do a biting fits motion but I refrain. Looking closer I notice he is well built yet God like. He has a smirk playing on his lips as he looks down at me because I'm only 5.4. The girl coughs making us break from our staring match.

"Excuse me bitch" the girl stats.

I'm so not in the mood for this I inturnly groan. "The line is moving and I've been stuck behind yalls fuck fest for 10 minutes. I'm just trying to get a move on so I get my registration over and start moving into my dorm so if yall could continue this later it would greatly be appreciated." I smirk instead of waiting for her bitchery of a remark I walk in front of them and start my registration.

Once in finished I'm told to go to Dorm C room 102. I start walking in the direction that I was pointed in when I bump into someone being knocked to the ground.

"Can this day get any worse" I mumbled more to my self really.

I lay there for a second before I can comprehend what's happening I'm being pick up by the person I'm assuming knocked me down it the first place. As I'm place on my face I hear a guy chuckling. I look up to see the guy whose makeout session I broke up earlier.

"Great just great" he stops laughing as another smirk plays on his lips. Shit did I say that out loud? I really need to stop doing that.

"You really dont seem to like me do you?" He stated

Now it's time for me to smirk. "I dont know you therefore it's not that I dont like you. It's that I dont know enough to care about you." I say with a chuckle

He seemed to be affected by what I said which is weird seeing as I have no idea who he is. As if reading my mind he put a playful smile on his face.

"I'm Archer Danials by the way. Why don't I show you to your dorm so we can change that." He stated still having that beautiful smile on his face.

"Won't your little girlfriend get mad if she sees you walking with me?" I said giving him a confused look.

That's when he busted out laughing. "That wasn't my girlfriend. I dont do girlfriends. Not ones that are that easy anyways." He stated putting his arm about me as he grabbed my suit case from my hands.

"Wow you're kind of an asshole" I stated as we began walking.

"I'm Scarlet Simmons by the way and if you dont move your arm I will bite it off." I say with a playful smile yet in all seriousness at the same time.

"Good thing I like biting." Archer states so low I could barely hear it as he removes his arm.

I told him which dorm room I was in as we walked into to building and his smirk grew bigger but he didn't say anything. What a weirdo I thought to myself. As I got to the door I started to grab the key from my bag but before I could even get out of if Archer is unlocking the door. I go to say thank you when I do yet another double take.

"Why do you have a key to my dorm??" I practiced yelled

"Well that's easy because you see this is my dorm as well." He said as his grin grew into mischievous smirk. As he took a step in and started to make his self comfortable.

This going to be one hell of a semester is all I could actually process in my brain at the moment as I step inside and closed the door.